72

SEOKJIN POV

My eyes widened as I stared at the young woman who just came out of the velvet curtains that were now pushed apart for her arrival. My jaw hung as I stared at her.

She was different, so different from before. Her hair was brown, and she wore contacts. She had her hair styled and her makeup was light and elegant, she even wore a high-end dress with a red coat covering it. There was also a scarf that was wrapped around her hair, securinf it into a loose ponytail.

"Good Evening ladies and gentlemen, I'm the CEO of Yeonryu Corporation, and the chairwoman of Yeonryu Foundation. I would like to start my introduction off with how we reached our peak to fame. Yeonryu is the first agency that gives comfort to housemaids all over the world, giving them the sufficient funds they need. Also, Yeonryu has succeeded much more as an entertainment company, a food chain, a stock company and many more providing enough funds to donate to homeless children, families, and housemaids with low income across the world," Youngyeon said as she read through her script.

"Say Jin hyung, you didn't know about wha Youngyeon has been up to lately?" Namjoon asked as he was equally as shocked as me.

"I tried to look into information about her, but it seems she disclosed herself and appeared as an entirely new person," I replied as I studied her face. She looked like she gained weight too, in a good way, she was much more healthier than what she was 10 months ago, and it made me happy.

"You didn't know too, Namjoon?" I asked him and he shook his head.

"I was busy with business stuff with this new company, I had to after the guy invested atleast 2 billion dollars for the partnership. It appears he has bought some land near Gangnam, which makes it a double plus, making stocks rise," Namjoon replied.

"Really? And what's his name?" I asked.

"His name's Mr. Hyunseok, and he seemed filthy rich," Namjoon replied.

"Hyunseok? That's... my father," Sunyoo piped in and Namjoon looked at her.

"Really? Seems like it was a discreet agreement to both of us, but I figured it would be announced to the public sooner or later," he says.

"Also, I would like to introduce myself personally as an anonymous person who has not revealed herself to the public. I am Lee Youngyeon, who has recently turned 28 last month, and I would like to thank everyone for welcoming me in today's event. The announcement I would be making will be discussed soon as things will be finalized," she ended before handing the microphone to the man.

"Thank you Ms. Lee, we would also like to hand you over to the person who has invited you to the event, may that person please be her escort?" The man said as he stood on the stage.

Youngyeon nodded before walking to the exit, where she was greeted by a figure who was standing near the stairs, she took their hand, and she as she walked on the floor where we were standing, everyone was staring at her as if she was the most precious person alive.

It made me feel different.

"Hey hyung, are you gonna greet her?" Namjoon asked and I exhaled as I leaned against the wall.

"I'll greet when she sees me," I replied.

Then, my eyes trailed on the escort and she her had arm wrapped around theirs. And I almost squinted my eyes as I saw their face.