t e n

Getting Pretty Steamy.

+

t e n :

Unsurprisingly, Harry, at some time during the night, took his shirt off. I would have done the same, but I decided the conversation to follow would be rather uncomfortable for the both of us to discuss. Harry was still asleep when I came to my senses, with his head flopped off the side of the bed, mouth hanging wide open with saliva pooled in the corners of his mouth.

It was disgusting but oddly adorable. I winced anyway.

His face wasn't the problem though, it was his limbs. His hand was tangled in my hair (the other arm was hanging off the side of the bed with his head). His left leg had mine pinned down to the mattress, and I immediately panicked, though I wish I wouldn't have. I wish I would have savoured waking up with Harry for the first time, waiting until he awoke to hear his groggy voice and watch a tired smile fall across his lips as he mumbled, "good morning."

But, I didn't.

I murmured quiet curse words to myself as I tried to think of a way to get out of here. I knew that I would be screwed if someone like Mr. Davids found me intertwined in a small room with his half naked stepson.

I struggled to pry his fingers out of my hair, accomplishing such without waking him up. After unraveling my hair from his long fingers, I managed to put his hand on his chest.

At this time, I began to really take in his appearance, realizing that nothing and no one was in my way of staring at Harry's naked torso.

Wow.

His body was so firm and toned and delicious. It took all my self-control not to spread my palms across his abs and run my nails down them and-

Well, I should stop now.

I shook my head and pulled my torso up, trying to navigate how to pull my legs out from his. Slowly moving my calf from his ankles, I tried to inch away from him, but his grip only tightened. I took a deep breath, trying to prepare my nerves to yank my legs out from his. I kept imagining those people who can pull those tablecloths out and leave the dishes sitting fine.

This was just the same, right?

I maintained the short, tight breaths that were dying to be let out, holding it all in my lungs as I leaned back, resting my weight on my hands. I yanked my legs out from his, watching him tumble to the floor with a loud thump.

Alerted by the falling boy (who was screeching), I jumped up, rushing to clamp my hand over his mouth. "Shut up!" My voice was hushed as my face hovered over his. "I have to leave." His disarrayed hair flew wild whilst he nodded, eyes wild. "Keep quiet, okay?" He nodded once again and I kissed his forehead, before rushing out of the room.

The wooden door opened with a loud creak, and I swear in that moment I wanted to shrink into a little puddle.

I'd left all of my things in the room.

Six pairs of eyes were glued on me. I gulped, trying to remember to act as if I weren't nervous, as if I weren't about to throw up at the pressure on me. I closed my eyes and began to weave my way through the sleeping girls, not looking back up at them, until I reached Stevie, and the pile of blankets next to her. I plopped down, wrapping my arms around her and closing my eyes.

"Gem," I heard Harry's mother whisper, "go look and see if anything is in that room." There was a pause. "You know exactly what I mean." I heard some one heave a sigh, presumably Gem, and footsteps begin to creak.

It wasn't worth it. Last night was amazing but it was not worth being shipped back to Indiana, and it wasn't worth all of the lecturing and Bible readings I would have to go through. Of course, any normal person would assume we had done something, and looking back on it, I wished we would have, because if I were going to get in trouble for something, I'd rather get some enjoyment out of it.