[ Chapter III : Sting ]

☾Third Point of View☽

Third Point of View

Athanasia who hid under the blanket at night time, looked over the paper she wrote on as she went over Plan B and Plan C. Winning Claude's favor by being cute!

"He didn't seem to be mad when I act all cutesy around him... Hopefully I caught his interest." She whispered to herself, not wanting to make a lot of noise in case Lily comes and checks up on her.

The blonde princess circled Plan B, and looked at a scribble she did of Claude on the piece of paper before her blue jeweled eyes trailed on over to the scribble she did of that boy, Atanas.

Apparently she had a brother in this world... she didn't remember reading about him in the novel in her previous life- so it gave her a shock when she saw a boy with pale blond hair and blue jeweled eyes, the sign of the royal family, standing next to Claude today.

'Well he didn't seem to like me... I don't know if I should try to win his favor too! Hmm... he's still a kid so I can't blame him for anything. If anything it's probably that Claude's fault! I mean sending him to the battle field when he's nine?! MANIAC!' Athanasia thought to herself, chewing on her blanket out of frustration.

She settled on it- try to win both Claude's and Atanas's love! For her survival!!!

♡︎♡︎♡︎

Atanas walked down the corridor of his father's palace, finishing training with Felix as his hands trembled from the overuse of wielding a large sword with his small body. He asked the redhead to increase the difficulty in his training, though Felix disagreed he wasn't able to disobey an order from the Crown Prince.

Looking down at his scarred hands, he closed them into a fist, 'I need to get stronger, to stay by his side.'

The boy looked pale as he walked, obviously tired and drained. Perhaps he should've gone the other way around- because in front of him was his half sister and a maid with brown hair, both hugging each other in the middle of his way.

His mood immediately soured at the sight of the young girl.

If he remembered correctly, he heard from Felix that his father called the Princess for an audience earlier. She must've just finished meeting with him. Scoffing he continued walking, and ignored the two.

Lily who noticed his presence as he walked by stood up quickly, and bowed. "Blessings and Glory to the future sun of the Obelian Empire." Athanasia stood behind her, hiding behind her skirt.

Atanas glanced at the maid and waved her off with a simple nod. When his narrowed jeweled eyes met his little sister's large ones, he frowned, before walking off once more.

"Big brother?" A trembly voice called out cutely, innocence laced in the tone of it.

It caused the Prince to pause his walking as he felt something strike inside of him. An icky feeling at the title he was just called made him slowly turn around to face her.