Diety - Part Two | Floch x Reader

Prompt- Part two of Diety | Floch x Reader

Please read part 1 before reading this

TW Warning for blood and death

Days passed but Floch didn't care. His heart was too hurt to care about something as trivial as time. After you left he had no choice but to continue on with Eren. He felt Eren was the only real person he had left.

That's why when he broke out, he followed Eren despite his overwhelming urge to find you.

He continued that way, following Eren and helping him as he wished. Floch did his best to forget you, failing miserably and having you on his mind more often than not.

Eren watched Floch, keeping an eye on him. He didn't know why. He felt as though he had too. Something was off. He wasn't sure what he was waiting for. Him to break down or snap maybe. Him to lash out or run off perhaps.
Either way, he observed him from afar, waiting for something.

Though nothing ever came. He wasn't sure wether he was happy or disappointed. Floch had two sides to him- emotion and irrational or calculated and reserved. Eren couldn't determine which mindset he was in now. Was he truly okay? Or was he hiding everything in this facade of his.

Months passed and nothing happened. Plans happened accordingly and soon everyone was in order as the rumbling took place; Floch at the dock as arranged.

Armin was held down, a gun to his head as Connie held one to a comrade of Flochs. Floch held two guns, pointing one at your friends each.

You rushed down the dock, stammering to a halt as you quickly shouted.

"Floch!"

His head whipped to you as did everyone else's. Armin body was in rough shape and Connie was shaking, your allies being in horrible condition.

"Floch you don't have to do this." You cooed.

"I do! I have to! Your going to stop Eren, I can't let you!" he trembled.

"Floch. We can talk about this." You continued to try and calm him.

"No! We can't. I won't let you leave."

"Floch listen to me-"

"No! Stop trying to get in my head!" He panicked.

"I'm not trying to do anything but help you make a decision you won't regret. Look around Floch. Your about to kill Connie and Armin. Your friends. Do you really want to do this?"

"I have no choice Y/n! I-" he stuttered, slowly and slightly lowering both arms.

"But you do! You do Floch. You have the choice to stop this right now and do the right thing. You don't have to do anything you don't want to." You comforted him, doing your best to help him calm down.

"You understand Y/n. I have to do this."

"Who's making you Floch? Tell me." You voice continued to be soft despite the situation and pressing question.

"No. I can't." He snapped, both to you and himself, as he quickly jerked the guns back up and pointed them back at Connie and Armin.

"FLOCH NO!" You shrieked.

A shot rang out. And then, silence.

It was as if the world stopped turning. Everyone on the planet going silent for a split second before noise came rushing back in.

Burning. Roaring. Shots. Screaming. Why is someone screaming?

"Y/n? Y/n!" Connie stood in front of you, his hands on you shoulder while slightly shaking you. Why won't the screaming stop?

"Y/n! Breathe! Calm down!" He pleaded.

Only after trying to do his request did you realize that you was the one who was screaming. That ear-splitting voice being yours.

A breath in did help, your voice no longer ringing out as you shook. Connie held your shoulders still, his head next to yours while keeping eye contact.

"Everything's okay Y/n."

You glanced behind you to see want had happened. The two people from before were gone with only two bodies lying on the dock.

Floch and Armin.

"What happened?"

Connies eyebrows furrowed.

"You got him Y/n."

"Him?"

With those words the pool of blood became visible. The pool of blood underneath Floch.

Your eyes darted down quickly, seeing the gun in your hand.

When did you pull that out? When did you shoot? Better yet how did you have the chance to get the gun out and pull the trigger before he did?

"No!"

You rushed passed Connie, darting and crashing to the ground when you got to Floch.

"No no no! I'm so sorry. I-I didn't-"

"It's okay."

"How is this okay?! I shot you Floch. Your bleeding a-and probably gonna die and i-it's all my fault. I-I can't believe I did it. How did I do it? You were there before me and-"

"Don't dwell on it Y/n. I was always meant to die at some point. And if i'm being honest, i'm glad it was by you. I couldn't be with you in this life so i'm glad your here when this nightmare ends."

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." You sobbed.

Floch tried to answer but only coughing came from it, the poor man choking on his own blood that dribbled down him chin. The deep pigment would look beautiful if it wasn't for the situation and truth in what it actually way.

"Hey don't cry." Floch murmured, straining to pull his hand up and gently wipe your tears away.

There was no point though, they were almost immediately replaced anyway.

"Floch i'm so sorry." You cried hysterically.

"I know. But i'm not. Thank you, Y/n. You saved me one last time."

You didn't have time to question his words as his eyes dulled, chest halting, and heart stopping.

He didn't look sad or angry, instead he was at peace- as if he was liberated. A small smile still on the mans lips.

a/n- Thoughts?

Also- i'm almost at 100 followers:) this book has reached 131K reads! thank you so much<3

what's your favorite memory?

this was a request by Eliros1555

hello:)