Chapter 48

A.N.
On today's episode of Giyu memes: "s t o p i t"

Work has gotten me in a bit of a mood 🙃

It annoyed me

Enough of me and on to the story

Giyu POV
Saturday came and I still wasn't sure about what to do about my situation with (y/n).

I'm still not sure what my exact feelings towards her are. Right now all I know is that I feel awful and I don't want to do anything.

Is this because I haven't seen her?

Agh I wish I knew what was going on.

I tried to get myself out of bed, but all was in vain. Getting out of bed just wasn't an option today, and while I hate to admit it, I felt like I was going to cry.

Why the hell would I cry? It makes no sense, it's not like I have a valid reason to.

Maybe...maybe I should give her a call.

I reached over to my nightstand and unplugged my phone to start scrolling through to find her name.

But I couldn't find her name...

Did I really forget to ask for her number? God I'm so stupid...

The only other option I'd have is going in person.

The thought of going to see (y/n) made my heart beat and I wasn't sure if it was out of nervousness or excitement.

Then I remembered how I made her feel last time. How I made her hurt and breakdown, making me feel awful and guilty again.

I turned onto my side and released a long sigh.

How do I know if she even wants to see me again...

Wait, I could just ask Ohta for her number...and I can start over by texting her first. This way I don't mess things up again.

I let myself sit up even if my body didn't want me to move. I really needed to talk to (y/n), she's feeling down because of something I did to her.

Without a second thought, I put on my jacket and went to the cafe.

Time skip
"No, I'm not going to give you her number. What if she doesn't want me to give her number out."

"Ohta-san, please I really need to talk to her." I practically begged.

"What's so important that you need to ask me for her number?" Ohta asked.

"That's none of your business, I shouldn't have to tell you my personal matters with (y/n)."

Ohta looked at me as if he were a dad interrogating his daughters boyfriend, or even as if he were (y/n)'s boyfriend which made me feel more uncomfortable than I thought it would.

"Listen Tomioka-san, I admire that you came all the way back here on your day off to talk to (y/n), but the only person she's been talking to is Mitsuri-san." He said, "I'm really just trying to lookout for (y/n)-san right now, I don't know what went down between the two of you, but she feels like crap."

"Ohta-kun, who are you talking to?" The same pink and green haired girl walked out. Her big green eyes meeting with mine again as her face lit up.

"Oh my gosh it's you!" She squealed causing some of the people in the cafe to turn their heads towards her.

She nervously turned towards them with an apologetic smile as she said 'sorry'.

She then grabbed my wrist and pulled me behind the counter, causing a pair of heterochromia eyes to glare at me.