30. FOUR-PIECE SUITS

* Noona - elder sister
*Japchae - Korean style stir-fried glass           noodles
* Italics - the conversation in Korean.

_

Inside the room filled with assorted perfumes and the sweet synthetic smell of cosmetics, every employee is moving around like their hands are being dragged by an invisible force, the crowd is bustling with work. In this swell of humanity, you could feel that claustrophobic feeling rising inside your chest, but before that feeling could engulf your system wholly, Medusa drags your dazzled ass and glides through the restless crowd.

While being dragged like a stubborn puppy who doesn't want to go for a morning walk, your eyes scan the whole room filled with vibrant costumes and eye-blinding lights. Though you don't understand the exact reason behind this sudden photoshoot, you utterly enjoy the hustle and bustle and wouldn't want to be without it.

BTS members are clad in swoon-worthy suits and stylists are doing their magic makeovers with their makeup wands meanwhile TXT members are yet being a cat on the wall with their attire and theme. This photoshoot is being arranged by dispatch to promote the upcoming hot collaboration of Bighit label and Pledis entertainment.

"Y/n-shi! Why are you looking like a lost kid, do you need anything?" Medusa enquires in her mellifluous voice, easing the stress out of your mind for a minute.

"Huh, yeah...I mean no, I...you know this is my first shoot as an official manager apart from that chilsung advertisement shoot where I arrived almost at the end of the shoot. So I'm just befuddled by all the things I'm witnessing here. It will take me some time to wrap my mind around these lavish surroundings so don't mind me! Just go and get your work done, I'll be alright." You hold her ivory hands and assure her with a faint smile.

"Okay...but if anything I'll be there near Jimin, alright!?" She blends into the crowd and trots towards the mochi clad in a whisky shade suit.

Magnificently caparisoned in the four-piece suits they all bear a resemblance to those hot K-drama CEO's. But Jhope and Jin in a suit with side-swept hair are standing there, looking like a real piece of art who stepped straight out of a sculptor's studio, the way both their funky aura's being swapped altogether with a dark one, sent chills down your spine.

Your eyes rove through the crowd to find that one brat you're fated to stay with and eventually finds his broad back across the room. As you scrutinize his actions while proceeding towards him, you could notice him playing an imaginary piano while being completely drowned in a conversation over the call, but in reality, his fingers are floating over the hot straightener placed on the dressing table. The moment his fingers dangerously gets close to the scorching panel of the straightener you dive into the scene and grab his hand in yours, "Jungkook be careful!" 

But instead of a hot bunny, a cute hamster turns around with curious eyes.

"Soobin-shi!" You exclaim at the insanely gorgeous leader of TXT standing ahead of you, not to mention he also looks like a younger version of Jungkook.

"Uhh...um… sorry! I thought you were Jungkook from behind" you let a sheepish grin creep over your lips. He eventually looks down at your collapsed hand in a confused state, "oh this, you were about to touch this hot straightener" you point at the hair straightener over the table while slyly releasing his hand from yours.

His gaze shifts between his hand and the straightener a few times and his head bows in reflex at you, "ah thenkyew!" His bewitching smile loots your heart.

You bow back awkwardly and before the introvert side of your ambivert self starts to think about the reasons to avoid a further awkward conversation a slender arm snakes around your neck.