Chapter 15

JENNIE

"Take a deep breathe, you idiot!" Yerin scolded me, I did what I was told and calmed myself. I felt my body going back to normal. I smiled at Yerin sheepishly, before running away from her because she's going to knock my head again.

"I told you stop doing it for fun! It's very dangerous! I'm gonna kill you, stupid!"

It got to the point where I had to float just so she wouldn't reach me. Jung Yerin is very dangerous.

When we got tired from running after and running away from each other, she sat down. I sat beside her, she was staring at nothing. "Hey." She glanced to my side and went back on doing what she was doing earlier. "What's wrong?" With my brows furrowed, I asked her.

"It scares me and it makes me want to cry."

"What?" I smiled a bit. Yerin rarely shows her weakness- no, she never shows any weaknesses to anyone. I remember her saying, "People thinks girls are weak, and yes, they are. But women aren't." She might be right. I think it's great that she's showing people how strong she is, but she should know that crying is fine. No, I don't mean that when you faced a problem, you should just cry, but crying makes you feel better and that's what I want Yerin to know.

"You're too scary, Jennie." She finally stared at me, I became a little conscious with the way she's staring at me, so I scratched the back of my neck, feeling embarrassed. "I can't leave you scaring your own self, but how am I going to do that if I, myself, is scared of you?"

She diverted her gaze back on staring at space. "But I will stay with you until you figured out this whole thing because we're like sisters."

"So, you're leaving me after I figured this?"

"No, idiot," she rolled her eyes, still staring blankly in to space. "You should spend your time with your childhood friends. Let them feel how stressful it is to be with you."

"Yerin!" I glared at her, she chuckled.

She suddenly stood up and offered her hand to me. "Come on, we got some practicing to do, still."

"Am I allowed to use my power at full max?"

"Yes, you are."

NAYEON

I've been watching their move. They're so good with this game. I don't know what's going to be their next move, I haven't gotten any calls from Jennie or Yerin, so I can't really do much since I can't do anything without consulting them.

From what I have observed, Oh Sehun is very powerful under the Sun. It makes me wonder why? Meanwhile, Park Chanyeol can shift-shape. How did I know?

I may have followed them one time.

I know, it's very dangerous, but I had to. They're the two people who are mostly around Jisoo, Chaeyoung and Lisa. Sometimes, I can catch Kim Junmyeon watching Kim Jisoo. From what Seulgi says, the Leader of Dark Ages is a Dual Holder. So, I am so out of his league.

I know he knows that I am sometimes watching him. He's very careful. And very composed. Sooner or later, he will just kill me so their plans won't be ruined.

"Nayeon." I heard Jeongyeon called me. I focused my gaze on her and oh my god, she is such a goddess. I blinked out my thoughts and gave her a confused look, "What is it?"

"We need to talk." She started walking away, and realizes I wasn't following her, she stopped and faced me, tilting her head, urging me to follow her. "Come on."

Jeongyeon and I entered my room. I wonder what we are going to talk about. I am such a nervous wreck around her. My heart is almost beating out of my body!