Who's most likely?

Y/n

Zack and I decided to go out for the day. I mean it was his idea. It was honestly cute, it was like a date. We were both walking down the path in the woods hand in hand with his scythe over her shoulder.

"Its nice out huh?" I said looking up at the sky.

"Its whatever." He replied. "What do you wanna do?"

"I don't know.. there's really nothing for us to do."

"Shit." Zack stopped in is placed which startled me. I looked at Zack then ahead of me. It was Shino.

"Oh hey Shino." I smiled. He doesn't say anything only having his eyes on Zack and Zack staring back at him. I keep looking at the two confused and scared. But Zack finally broke the silence.

"Who the fuck are you!? How come I recognize your name and your FACE! It's starting to really piss me off you know that!?" He yelled holding his scythe in front of him.

"Hey Zack-"

"Not now. Y/n." He cut me off.

Is he really about to attack him because he doesn't remember who he is!?'

"Isaac Foster." Shino said. "You don't need to be upset."

"Wait so you DO know each other!?" Shino nodded.

"We used to be best friends. Don't you remember?"

"Hmm.." Zack was trying to think. Took a while but he finally answered. "No. I don't remember shit." I facepalm.

What the hell Zack?

"Too bad." Shino shoved his hands in his pocket and began walking passed us.

"Hey! I'm not done talking to you!" Zack yelled. I smacked him over the head.

"Shut up. You're too loud."

"Also." Shino stopped in his placed and looked back at us. "You're welcome, Mr. Foster." He said then walked away.

"Huh? Was I supposed to say thanked him or something?"

"He saved us back at that ambush we had at our house." I grabbed onto Zacks sleeve. "We should continue our walk."

"Yeah yeah." Zack threw his scythe over his shoulder and grabbed onto my hand. An hour has passed and we're both leaning against a tree talking. "He called me Foster. Mr. Foster."

"Hm? Yeah? Do you remember something?"

"I think. It's really hurting my fucking brain though."

"Aww. My poor baby is thinking so hard." I awed him to tease and I pinched his cheeks. He of course was not ok with it. Also embarrassed.

"S-shut up! Or I'll kill y-you." He stuttered. I giggled and sat on his lap wrapping my arms around his neck as I surprisingly crashed my lips onto his. He immediately kissed back I felt his hands grab onto my waist as we had a fallout makeup session. I pulled back to get fresh air a string of saliva only connecting us. "Horny huh?" He smirked.

"No! Be quiet!" I yelled. "I just love you.." I placed my head on his chest and hugged him tightly. He wrapped his arms around me.

"I love you too."

"Thank you for this Zack."

"Tsk. It's- you're welcome.."At night we were both back at the hotel everyone greeted us and we spent our night with them. There was no sign of Shino which was weird because I assume he would be here.

"Alright you're turn Gavin!" Mark said a little drunk. We were playing the game where you read off a card and guess who you think relates to it more, whoever has the most votes has to take a shot. Gavin takes a shot and reads off the card.

"Who's most likely to be caught smashing their ex?" Gavin read. "I think Shawn."

"Shawn." Mark said.

"Yeah definitely Shawn." Tina replied. "I love you though~" she winked at him.

"What!? Hey!" Shawn yelled.

"Shawn." I said.

"Yeah. I'll have to go with Shawn too " Zack smirked.

"Alright Shawn, drink up." Said Gavin.

"Well. Seems fair." Shawn took a sip and pulled another card. "Who's most likely to consent to group sex?" Shawn giggled.

"Hmmm. Tina." Zack said.

"Honestly, I think Tina too." Gavin said.

"Y/n." Mark said.

"What!?" Zack and I said.

"Y/n also." Tina smiled.

"You guys i-"

"Damn Y/n. Didn't think you would be into that kind of stuff." Zack smirked.

"H-hey I'm not!"

"I pick Y/n." Shawn said. I sighed and took a sip while picking a card up.

"Who's most likely to consent to promotion at work in exchange for sexual favors?" I said. "I pick Tina."

"Tina." All the boy said.

"Ugh. I hate you all." She took a sip and picked up a card. "Who's most likely to be caught masturbating in class/in the office?"

"Zack." I said quickly. Zack choked on air.

"I also pick Zack." Tina said.

"Zack." Shawn and Mark said.

"Yeah Zack sorry." Gavin replied.

"Well. Now that I think about it, I'll do it anywhere in front of Y/n." He smirked without looking at me. I jumped in my spot and wanted to die from embarrassment. Everyone laughed while Zack took a sip of his drink and tried his best reading off the card.

he still needs some practice.

"W-who is mosst lik-ely.....to-" I had to stop him.

"You're getting better. I'll read it." I took the card. "Who is most likely to get it on with a vampire/monster or mythical creature?"

"Y/n." I heard a voice behind me. I jumped and I turned around noticing Shino is behind me.

"Heyy, what's up Shino!" Mark yelled clearly drunk.

"Do you want to play Shino?" Shawn said.

"No. I just pick Y/n because she's dating Zack." He said with a blank expression.

"WHAT!?" Zack yelled. Everyone laughed and I want to actually die.

"Hm?" Shino said.

"I pick Y/n." Tina said.

"Me too." Gavin said.

"Y/n." Shawn and Mark said.

"THAT'S IT!" Zack grabbed a hold of my hand and pulled me away from the group.

"Zack! What are you doing!?"Zack just laughed which is a sign that this wasn't going to be good.