Chapter 110: Becoming Your God (XIII)

It was understandable that the Love God was a hedonistic person who always put pleasure first. However, he shouldn't enjoy this pleasure with Shang Ke. Now, he landed into trouble with the War God and he led Shang Ke into the crossfire as well.

Shang Ke was dragged to the War God's temple. It was easy to tell what would happen next. His attitude changed from unassertive to assertive. He waited while Saya was removing his mask and obstructed his mouth before he could release his anger.

Saya was shocked and he stood in the temple awkwardly, allowing Shang Ke to assault his lips. Their mouths were tightly attached together. They sucked on each other's tongues and exchanged saliva.

Saya's body slowly relaxed. He had one arm on the Evil God's waist and his hand held onto the back of his head. Their kissing became coordinated rather than sloppy. They became more excited as the kiss deepened. A wave of heat spread from the two bodies and their desire increased making them unable to see reason.

Shang Ke's clothes fell on the ground while he was being pushed against the wall by the War God. Saya once again revealed his skills at instantly stripping him of those clothes that got in their way.

Shang Ke quickly put his animal hide skirt on again. There's a saying that no matter how much of a loser one was, you should still put in your efforts to resist. Saya was still pristinely dressed. It wasn't so easy to defeat him.

Saya wasn't satisfied with simply kissing anymore and he turned his attention to other areas.

Although this would be his first time, Saya was familiar with all aspects of making love from his long life of watching others. The only thing he lacked was experience. Therefore, he had no idea about foreplay and he was acting purely on instinct.

Shang Ke's animal hide skirt left him defenseless so he was unable to resist Saya's length that drove into him.

Shang Ke lifted up his head to cry out, but he was interrupted by Saya's next move before he could let out any sound.

The repeated sounds of skin rubbing against skin echoed throughout the temple. It was paired with loud sounds of heavy breathing. It was as if they were scorched by fire.

Shang Ke refused to be outdone. Therefore, he attempted to follow the War God's pace, but it only led to the thrusts becoming more intense.

Shang Ke in a dazed state attempted to adjust himself to support himself from behind.

The animal hide skirt acted as a veil obstructing their intimate position from being seen by others. The only thing that was visible was the rustling movements of the cloth which offered a tiny peek at the situation underneath.

Gods were physically more powerful than humans. They were direct and had raw emotions that made them enjoy the fusion of body and soul. Their spiritual power became more powerful and spread all over which made the gods nearby descend into confusion.

It was hard to determine how long they went about it, but Shang Ke has passed out due to exhaustion. The fatigue of a god was due to his power becoming consumed. This was what happened to Shang Ke as the power that he had accumulated was absorbed by Saya.

Afterwards, Saya leisurely laid on the bed while supporting his head and using his other hand to stroke Shang Ke's bare back. His eyes ran along the other's body covered in love bites and bruises. He gently turned the other around and bent forward to gently kiss his lips. He looked at Shang Ke's sleeping face with his eyes revealing his satisfaction and joy.

This person belonged to him.

Saya felt that whatever he was missing had now been recovered.

However, he still had not forgotten the guy who tried to get close to Shang Ke.