62. Oppa

•Y/n Pov•

It's been a while since I've been left here alone in this dark room. That creepy guy. I can feel that he is watching me, and it sent shivers down my spine!

I want to go home.

D.O:Hey..your awake right?

Since when did he get here? I didn't hear any foot steps! So why his suddenly just out side this room.

No regret about that! Let's just answer him.

Y/n: Y-Yeah..

D.O: your brothers are on our tail.. it's better to send you to master right now.

Y/n:Your master?

D.O: Yes...master.

After that he opened the door. I don't want to be shifted to another place?! I want to go home! Appa! Eomma! Oppas! I want to go back home.

I started backing away so D.O won't touch me.

D.O: Don't be troublesome..or I'll force you instead. You don't want that right?

His voice, his tone is reflecting that he is ready to do anything just to make me go to his master. I started shivering rapidly. I didn't sign up for this. I never really wanted this kind of violent life. Eomma..what did you do?

Y/n: ...ᴏᴘᴘᴀs.

I whispered.

D.O: what was that?

Y/n: ...Nothing.

I stood up and followed him out of the room. His right, if I had kept rejecting what they want me to do, they'll force me. I don't have any choice now. So for now, I'll obey their every order, and wait for the perfect strike to escape..

...or I'll just wait for oppas to come and get me.

What should I chose?

After arguing by myself for a minute. Just shook my head to forget about it. D.O looked at me with his emotionless eyes, and I also did the same. We just locked eyes for a full 5 seconds then he started walking again, leading me out of the building.

I saw a car..more like a very old rusty car. Seriously be more fancier at kidnapping- sorry about that! It's just. Can that car even drive to 60 kilometers?

D.O: Go inside..

D.O said as he opened the door on the back. So his driving this car? I just hope he drives straight or he'll just driver crazily like the crazy guy he is..

I just gulped and got in the car. The crazy guy got in the driver seat as soon as he closed the door.

D.O: alright safety first..buckle up kiddo...

I just nodded at his statement and got the seat beat and buckle it up as he ordered. Is this a sign that it's going to a dangerous ride. Am I not going to make it home?!

Y/n:Please tell me you know how to drive...

D.O: I know how to drive..if I don't then I wouldn't be sitting here. I would be sitting right beside you, you know.