Chapter 66

Depend

It was a massive headache for the teachers as well as the principal to deal with this kind of thing again.

For a child, not more than five years old, to say that kind of vulgar and malicious words gives the idea that the school has taught the child those vicious words. It may or may not be the school's fault but it will be detrimental to their image, especially those families with high social standing in the capital.

"Oh! This school is just too much! Look at my child-" Wei Ren's mother pointed at her child whose hair was knotted and face streaming in tears and snot. "-you all bullied my poor child! You all wicked kids-"

"Do not call my child wicked!" Wan Wan's mother interrupted her howling and glared at her.

"This child of yours is too wicked! Look at my child's face! She has cuts on it which were done by your child!"

"Your child also scratched my Wan Wan's face!" She, Wan Wan's mother, retorted and another round of sword-like words clashed which lead to another headache from the principal.

"If it wasn't for that fat pig son of yours-"

"How dare you call my son a pig?! At least he's not a malicious child brought by a witch mother!" Chen Bao Lin's mother wasn't one of those refined rich ladies and only got to her standing after years of hard work.

They were fighting inside the principal's office for a long time and the two groups have not reconciled with one another. They all have been pointing and cursing at each other, like shrews in the market.

"And you-" she pointed at JuJu with a pair of vicious eyes, as if she wanted to drink her blood and skin her. "This wouldn't have happened if not because of you!"

"Heh! This woman is too ridiculous! Has your brain been surrounded by pigs' brains?! How can you point your fault at an innocent child?!" Chen Bao Lin's mother reacted which lead Wei Ren's mother to erupt in anger.

"Hmph! This child is just the maid of the Wu's! She's not even fit to study here! She should be-" she didn't finish her words when the principal's door opened and a man with an unparallel aura came in.

"A maid's child? Doesn't fit to study here?" His voice was cold, the room turned to several degrees colder which lead to the women turning their heads in his direction.

His eyes were pure dark and everyone can see the hidden hostility in his eyes making them step back a few steps. They all recognized that person, after all, he has been into one of many magazines featuring his net worth and his successful career in just a short period.

"Mi- Mister Guo... what lead you to come he-"

"My child was about to be forcefully sent out of her school, I think that's enough reason than" he simply stated but those words left the people surprised and one, alarmed.

He is known for taking projects and plans from small businesses, helping them to gain a foothold in the business world, and one of those projects that have been sent was from Wei Ren's family.

"Mr. Guo, forgive my child she was just too naive an-"

"I forgive the child" she sighed in relief but then he continued which lead her to hitch her breath. "-but inform forgive her parents, it's the parent's responsibility then to catch it"

"Mr. Guo-" she wanted to reach out and make peace to this powerful man but she was slapped in the face when he said.

"No, my child isn't fit to be here so I don't think she should stay here any longer" he then took her child away and left the mess he has left behind.

If it wasn't for him placing eyes on his child then she would have been bullied by that vicious woman.

As soon as he heard the term 'wild child' he flew into a fury and stormed off his office (one of his subsidiaries) and went straight to his child's school.

Just thinking of that scene where his child was left alone, no one to depend on, and was faced with the wrath of that unreasonable woman boils his anger and clenches his heart in pain.

She would never be alone again, this time, Juan and JuJu wouldn't face the world with just the two of them anymore.

***
Chapter 66 is up!

It's great to have a rich and influential figure to get revenge for you right?

Anyways, have a great day everyone! Stay safe and healthy!

Make sure to VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE.

Thank you!