S͜͡e͜͡v͜͡e͜͡n͜͡t͜͡e͜͡e͜͡n͜͡

Amelia, waited patiently for her brother to come back. She was so happy they got to talk their problems out. It had been the best thing that had happened to her this week.

"where the fuck is he?" a bang from the door came, "open the fucking door amelia!" a guy shouted

"AMELIA OPEN THE DOOR OR ROBBY DIES!" the first guy shouted again

Amelia scared open the door, "w-what's wrong?" she asked the familiar faces

"where the fuck is your brother?" said boy 2

"i don't know, he was supposed to be here 15 minutes ago," she said svared, "what the fuck is going on?"

"none of your fucking business," said boy 1 pushing her out the way and looking around the house

They started throwing things, as if they were looking for something.

"STOP!" amelia yelled, "WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?"

"your brother stole something from us," said boy 2

"what did he steal?" she asked

"NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS AMELIA. DAMM. Robby and us have business not robby, his sister and i. If he cared so much for you he wouldn't be in this shit," boy 1 said

Amelia looked at them scared, she had never seen them this angry. not with her at least.

She broke down, she couldn't handle any of this anymore.

"STOP FUCKING CRYING AMELIA. NO ONE IS GOING TO HELP YOU"

Amelia ignored them and sat down on the floor with her knees to her head, where she buried her face in.

The two boys annoyed left after destroying the living room and kitchen. Some of robbys room and a bit of amelia's.

Someone quickly came into the house after the two boys had left.

Someone no one would have thought, Hawk.

"hey amelia it's okay, you're okay," he said sitting next to her putting his arm around her for comfort.

"they left already, and got what they deserved." he told her, "are you okay?"

Amelia looked up to him with tears in her eyes, eyes that had given up and that hurt him.

"amelia, what's wrong?" he asked her

"nothing." she lied

"come one amelia, i know it's something." hawk told her, "let's go to your room come on"

The girl got up and went to her room where she laid on the bed. The boy cuddled with her as well to help her calm down and not feel scared anymore.

"are you going to tell me?" he asked her and she simply shook her head no.

"i'm not your concern anymore hawk. your concern now is moon,"

"amelia. i'll always worry for you too. dont be like this." hawk told her, making amelia look up to him.

"everything is just falling apart. my house, my life, my love life. the guy i love doesn't feel the same anymore, my mom is never here and i fought with her, robby is in trouble and we barley started talking again. school is killing me with all the schoolwork, i just can't take it anymore." she told him

"i'm so sorry amelia, i didn't know that was happening," he told her truthfully. feeling guilty for not being there and instead being part of the problem.

He looked at her and made sure she was looking at him, "amelia. i'm sorry i wasn't the best boyfriend to you. and instead of helping i made everything worse. i'm truly sorry that i'm not here for you for all your problems like you were for me."

Amelia just nodded and wiped her tears. She hated being seen like this. She never wanted to let her wall down, but sometimes it was hard.

Hawk looked at her with his soft eyes and kissed her. it had felt like the right thing to do.

The girl kissed him back, both kissing for a good minute. Until they got interrupted.

"what the fuck happened to the house amelia?" robby asked, "and why is he in the house?"

"hey man, i'm not here to hurt-" hawk got interrupted

"i don't care. amelia?" robby said

"Ben and Manuel came," she told him.

"fuck. what did they say?" robby asked

"they said you have something that they want. so they tried to find it and messed up the whole house." amelia told him

"i'm so sorry amelia," he went to hug her. knowing that these two boys most likely scared her. "and whats mohawk doing here?"

"hawk. and he came to check up on me after the whole situation." amelia told him, "and beat them up" she smiled

Robby nodded, feeling bad for treating hawk like that. "i'll go clean the house.  keep the door open," robby told them and left the room.

"does he not know when i stayed all thw time?" hawk asked her

"do you want to be 6 feet under?" amelia asked him

"no-"

Hawks phone started ringing and checked it to see "Moon" He declined and texted her quickly, "can't call right now."

"you should call her back asshole," amelia giggled

"i'm busy right now." hawk told her

"you're literally not doing anything hawk," amelia told him

"i'm with the love of my life right now. that seems pretty busy to me."

Amelia looked at him and shook her head, "well you're cheating then and the love of your life knows boundaries."

"come on amelia, i'll break up with her soon. i just cant right now." he told her

"and why not?"

"well because she's gonan think i never liked her."

"well that's the truth isn't it?" amelia asked

"well ywah but that's a bitch move"

"bro you're literally an asshole," amelia laughed. "so friend. are you gonna stay over or are you leaving?"

"i'm not your friend," hawk rolled his eyes, "and i'm staying over thank you." he smiled

"okay. so call moon. and do it." amelia told him and left to help robby.

"fine," he quickly called moon who answered happily

"hey babe!"

"hey moon. we need to talk."

" is everything okay?"

"no. listen i'm sorry but i never liked you. i used you as a rebound. and i'm so so sorry for leading you on."

"you're such a asshole, you are so going to pay for this."

"yeah alright," he said and hung up.

He could finally be with his girl again.