Chapter 20 Be normal

Third person pov. 

Katherine keeps a tight grip on her arms but she opens her eyes so if her aunt or Ronald looks back through the window or turns around they don't look at her and sees her like that, they would probably think that she is in pain when she's not just too scared to break up a conversation with two people. 

“We are going to-”

Third person pov.

Damian smirks as he gets the text telling him where his soulmate would be at. When he did get the text saying where she was going to be going to next he was quick to get up from his chair and get ready to go and find her there. 

It doesn't take him long to shower so that's what he did. As he did Dick and Jason were in Dick’s room hacking Jades phone because they couldn't get into her phone, “Come on hurry up” Dick grumbles at his computer. It was taking too long as it was killing him. He wants to see her again. 

Jason groans too and takes a seat back into his chair. He was feeling the same way Dick was feeling. He wants to see her again to hold her close to him again but with Dicks computers being fucking stupid and slow today it was taking longer then before. 

It only took a few minutes before he was hacking into her phone and found where they were. They were still driving so what Dick did was linked his computer up with his phone so he could track Jade. 

Dick and Jason quickly got up from their chairs and left Dicks room quickly as they walked down the hallway they ended up meeting up with Damian.

“Hey, have you found her?”

“Did you shower?” 

Damian smirks “Yes I did, now did you find her?” he asks him. He already knew where she is but he was going to play dumb to piss off Jason. 

“Yes,” Dick said with a happy smile on his face. Damian nods his head and they are on their way down the stairs to the front door so they could go find their soulmate. As they walk Alfred shows up out of nowhere, “Hello boys” he said. 

“Hello Alfred,” Dick and Jason said. “Hello Pennyworth,” Damian said. 

Alfred smiles at them, “Are you three off?” he asks them. 

“Yes,” “Yeah,” they say. 

Alfred nods his head, “Make sure you're back home for dinner” he said and walks off. They agree with him and they leave the mansion to Dicks car. 

Time skip.

Dicks pov. 

I pull up to a thrift store and park the car. I was quick to unbuckle my seat and turn the car off and pull my keys out. I could hear everyone do the same thing and open the door, “Hey wait!” I yell out. 

They stop and turn back around even if they didn't want to, “What?” they grumble out together. 

“Well for starters we can't let Jade know the real reason why we are here, two we are just going to say that we are here to shop for a friend… I don't know, we can just say Wally or Conner” I said. “Say something that they like things at thrift stores or something” I add. 

They nod their heads and stand back up and shut their doors. I quickly got out of the car and shut my door before locking it and following them into the first thrift store we saw in front of us. 

"I'll go this way. Text if any of you find her" Jason said before walking away from us and Damian just walked away down another path. I was left alone. 

I shrug my shoulders and walk around the store looking for the love of my life. I have to say it. I'm in love. I love my soulmate, she is meant for me, she's meant to be with me and I'm meant for her. Of course I know that it’s too early to even start saying that but I can't wait to be able to say it to her. 

To just hold her and say that to her. I love you. 

Jason POV. 

I walk down the groceries store with my hands in my pocket and my eyes scan everyone around the store. I couldn't see her and it was getting on my nerves. All I want is to see her again. All I wanted to do was hold her hand in mine. Her hand was so soft and warm, they fit perfectly with mine. 

Third person POV. 

She is holding three mangas in her hands as she looks over all the dvds. Katherine was separated from her aunt and Ronald… like she's in a totally different store then them, she didn't even realize that her aunt and Ronald left her there, they thought she was following behind them they were wrong. 

As she looks at the DVDs Jason walks past her where she is and quickly stops and walks back to where she is and smiles at her. He runs his fingers through his hair to fix it and makes sure it doesn't look bad before walking over to her. His smile never falls from his face as he stops sixs feets from her. 

Katherine hears someone coming close to her so she looks up from the dvds to the person and she froze in her spot. Her heart speeds up fast. She couldn't hide a big smile form on her blushing face as she saw him there. 

“Jasons!” she whispers and yells out. She places the mangas’ down onto the shelf and rushes to him quickly. Jason was quick to open his arms for her. She was shy and awkward but she wanted a hug from him and she got it. 

His arms are wrapped protectively around her as he pulls her close to him, “Hi” she said happily looking up to him. He chuckles and looks down at him, “Hello to you, too beautiful” he said. 

--------------
I hope you like it.
I’m sorry for any short chapters.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors. 
You may request any one shot.
This is what I write for.

The list

Marvel. 
Spiderman (All Movies, all Spidermans), Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, Venom, X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, DareDevil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange, Ant-Man.

DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

Anime shows. 
Blue Exorcist, Vampire Knight, Black Butler, The Host Club, Yuri on ice, RWBY, Haikyuu!!. 

Disney/Pixar 
Descendants, Onward, The Incredibles, Big Hero 6, The Owl House.

Dreamwork 
How to Train Your Dragon 1, 2, 3 and series, Rise of the Guardians, trollhunters tales of arcadia, 3 below tales of arcadia, wizards tales of arcadia. 

Nickelodeon 
Avatar: The Last Airbender, The Legend of Korra, Danny Phantom

Tv Shows.
Supernatural, Gossip Girl, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, The O.C, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Twin Peaks, Community, Stranger Things.

Movies.
The Hobbit, The Great Gatsby, Night at the museum, Marvel, DC, Star Wars, Joker, Pitch Perfect,

I don't know what to call. 
Gravity, Falls, Slugterra, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated, She-Ra, Harley Quinn, Carmen Sandiego, creepypasta, The Dragon Prince.

You can request whenever you want and as much as you want. I will try to get every single one written for you. I may not do some and that would be either I can't see myself being able to write it or it makes me uncomfortable. 
I don't judge. 
BUT i only write for Female readers or OC, not Male readers or OC.
I write x readers. GirlxGirl, MenxGirl.