Seven Minutes In Heaven

Millie's pov:-

I woke up at around 8:30 in the morning to my phone blowing with an array of notifications. Y/n was beside me, her hand was strewn across my body, and my arm was around her.

I couldn't understand anything initially, but eventually everything came back. Last night. Y/n's outrage. The kiss. Oh shit. My feelings finally got the better of me.

I looked at her face. So gorgeous. My face broke into a smile. I don't give a damn about reputation anymore. Y/n deserves everything in the world and I'll give it to her. I've finally made my choice....My emotional side wins. I choose y/n over fame.

I saw y/n's eyelids flutter. She slowly opened her eyes.

"Morning, y/n", I said, looking down awkwardly.

"Morning, sunshine", she said, fidgeting.

God, I really hope things aren't weird between us now.

Beep

Our phones were blowing up with notifications. I quickly picked mine up and there were over a thousand tags on Instagram with the hashtag "#y/niscancelled" or "#takedownmilliebobbybrownonceagain".

The old hashtag is back. The one for which I had to quit Twitter. Lovely.

I suddenly heard y/n breathing heavily and turned around to see her eyes widened with panic and fear. Oh shit, she was having a panic attack.

I quickly made my way to her.

"Y/n, sweetie, look at me", I said trying to lift her chin so that she would look at me.

But she won't make eye contact. Her body was trembling. I threw my arms around her.

"Y/n, stop, it's okay, I'm here.", I said, myself getting nervous a little.

"Y/n."

"Y/n."

"Y/N!"

She snapped back to reality and her breathing slowed. She finally looked at me and slowly said, "we are screwed."

Y/n's pov:-

I went to the washroom to take a shower and cool myself down. I just had a panic attack. It was like I couldn't feel or understand anything. The only thing my mind knew was that this was a mess and there was no getting out. But Millie helped me out of the situation. I always knew I could count on her.

Thoughts of last night came circling back to my mind as I tried to push them away. There was no way Millie liked me. Maybe she felt guilty for screaming at me or it was just the adrenaline. To be honest, I don't even know.

I came out of the shower, and saw Millie waiting outside for me.

"Y/n l/n.", She said, looking at me in the eye.

"Millie Bobby Brown?", I said, confused.

"Today's a weekend y/n. I want you to stay here and I'll get you introduced to the stranger things cast. You can also call Skye.", She said with a soft smile, a hint of concern in her eyes.

I thought about it. It was not like I had any plans. And the more distracted I stay from the media, the better.

"Sure", I agreed.

I picked up my phone to text Skye.

Y/n: Skylar
Skye👁️👄👁️: y/n.
Y/n: shut up and come over to Millie's
Skye👁️👄👁️: kk send address
Y/n: ** inserts address **
Skye👁️👄👁️: ok