Chapter 3 Pain

NOTE:.
Warning talking and usage of weed, like up there if you don’t like it skip or leave my book. 

Chapter 3 Pain

Katherine POV.
Time skip. 

I slowly nibbled on a frie as I sat there slightly listening to my dad and aunt talk about whatever they were talking about. I was getting tired but both dad and aunt Jade were still wide awake talking non stop. They continued to talk about random shit as I felt my stomach hurt even more as the tiredness got to me. 

I couldn’t really pay attention anymore to what they were talking about. Most of my attention was on my two soulmates who were eating their food talking and sat there trying not to fall asleep. 

I gosh I sound like a stalker. Hmmm.... but I'm too tired to even care anymore.

Everytime they would look at me they would smile, smirk, grin, wink and so on. He spoke with the other one and he turned around. 

Third person POV.

It's around twelve-thirty eight am and Katherine was tired. Her head was placed on her arms that rested on the table now since she got tired of waking up because her head kept on bobbing down. Her head was facing towards her soulmate with her eyes closed shut.  

Dick was fucking excited to finally get to meet his soulmates. He was worried about the age difference though… even though when it comes to soulmates the age really doesn't care. The only time it cares is if the soulmates were thirteen year old and twenty year old, because that's fuckng wrong. The thirteen and twenty something old would need to wait for the thirteen to be at least eighteen years before they could date. 

Dick was happy to finally have his soulmate but he was also fucking happy for Jason. He is protective of his brothers and he felt bad for his younger brother for not having his soulmate like him. But now the both of them have their soulmate now, they just have to share her with each other. 

Dick has dated a couple of girls through his years but nothing really meant anything to him, he does appreciate the time with them but everything is going to be different with his soulmate. Gosh he couldn’t wait to show her off to people, his family and friends. 

He couldn't wait to wrap his arms around his soulmate so he could hold them tight as he kissed them and he couldn't stop his mind to wonder about other thoughts that weren't pg thirteen. 

Dick would have to say that he wasn't happy to share her but he will and act as he is happy about it. He can't live without her now and if that means if he has to share her with his brother he would. It wouldn't be hard to take her away from him or anyone else.  

Jason was thrilled to know that he had a soulmate to love and hold close. He couldn’t believe that she didn't reject him, he thought she would have but she didn't. He couldn’t wait to do anything with her, to hold her close and kiss her lips and her body. Showing her off to anyone was a must. But he wasn't that thrilled when he found out he has to share her with Dick his older brother but if that means to keep her close to him then he will. 

Katherine was out finally. 

Both growns up didn't realize until thirty minutes after, they both smiled at her and a few minutes later they were paid and ready to go with Katherine still asleep on the table.

Dean carefully picks her up and Jade grabs her bag so Dean didn't need to. Katherine had slightly woken up with the movement but went back to sleep since she knew what was happening. They walk out of the dinner and walk to his car. 

For a split second Dick and Jason's phones went off and they had to check it. They didn't see Dean pick up their small soulmate and leave. They didn't see their tired soulmate leave them. When they realized that their soulmate was gone. They ran out after throwing down money. They only saw a car drive down the road and no more soulmates.