Chapter 7 Eating

Chapter 7 Eating

Katherine POV.

“I have been good,” Dick said. 

I fiddled with anything in front of me as I kept my breathing calm as the feeling of being sick came over me again. Damn it, why can't this feeling just go away… or be on the other side of me, even though I'll probably be saying that if it was on the other side too. This fucking sucks so fucking bad. 

"Hello, sorry for the long wait, I'm Ashley and I'm going to be your server today, what can I start you off with?" Ashley said appearing from fucking no where. 

I look over to see a beautiful woman around twenty something of age. She scans around the table and smirks when she lands on the three hot guys. ‘Dean’, Dick and Jason. Her smirk stayed locked on Dick. She is beautiful but now I don't like her. 

I looked over to Dick biting my lip and tried not to show… scared… jealous… I don't know… i just tried to keep my emotions straight. "Ummm... I'll have a coffee please" he said, uncomfortable. He looks at me. "And you handsome, what would you like to drink?" She asks. I turned around to answer as best as I could but she wasn't looking at me at all but Jason… she totally skipped me. 

Jason turns his attention to me, “What would you like?” he asks me softly. “Uhhh... i… want water… and jasmine tea” I said with a bit of a struggle. Jason turns back and turns to Ashley. 

“I'll have a coffee and Katherine would like water and some jasmine tea” he said. She nods her head and writes down our orders and turns her attention to Dad and aunt Jade, after getting dads and aunt Jade's drink orders she left. 

Third person pov.

Dick and Jason knew that Katherine didn't like Ashley flirting or staring them down like she was taking their clothes off them. That's why when Jade and Dean were looking away from them they got closer to her, they continued helping her as the hot water helped at the back. Even though they were there for her, Ashley was their suver and that means she will be back and Katherine. 

She wanted to groan out in frustration as she felt herself become constipated. Almost every time she gets cysts she becomes constipated and its fucking painful, uncomfertable and sick feeling. The thought of food was making her sick and all she wanted to do was go home. She really regrets agreeing to come with them… well sort of regret it, she loves being with her soulmate but her dad will be leaving today to go help Sam. 

Dean looked over to his daughter and could tell right away that she didn't want to be here but she was going to sit through it all until it was done. “Are you hungry? You want something small?” he asks her. 

He felt so bad that he even let her come here right now. “Toast” she said as though nothing was happening to her. “Anything on it?” he asks. 

“Butter… just butter,” she said. “Could you ask for honey?” she adds on a bit embarrassed of not being able to ask for herself.

“Yeah sure,” Dean said, sitting down. She smiles and then looks back down. 

Ashley was back at the table with their drinks and placing them in front of them. "Have you guys figured out what you would like to eat?" She asks standing back up after trying to show everyone her cleavage, mostly to the three hot guys in front of her. 

Ashley placed a hand on Jason's shoulder and he froze in his spot from her action. Katherine looks away from her and back to the table, she grabs her water and takes a small sip of cold water. 

"Uhh... I'll have the egg bacon with white bread and hashbrowns on the side" Jade said pointing at her menu. Ashley quickly wrote it down and looked at Dean and winked at him.