5 - Ravel

Good and evil. Two common words, or often as cliche if mentioned. To understand both words is nothing but a waste of time to Blue because the fine line in between them is crystal clear to him. 

There are a lot of differences as well as similarities. But the most distinct similarity between the two is 'fight'. Whether for the universe, the world, others or selfish desires, requires one to 'fight' all they got. Physically and mentally, like war and depression. 

There are unavoidable fights, it is foolish to think otherwise. Bound with one or more broken essences and loose ends. It is futile to escape from reality but the possibility to change the result is never 0%. This is Blue's mentality. 

An idealist, who thinks realistically for hope and ideals. 

"I… refuse, " Blue face twists to pain. His hands grip Uriel's arm as he tries to slide his whole body towards his heart while grunting despite the grave wound. 

A heavy trail of blood paints Uriel's arm as Blue moves with meagre strength. His unyielding will drive him over-limit like a car moving without gas. 

"You never know when to give in, do you? I guess that makes you charming, but it's a pity that you have to die here!" Uriel slowly pulls her arm with Blue's heart through his body. Torturing him with a slow pain. 

Blue could not hold in and shrill in pain as he could feel his broken rib cage and ripped lung scraps against Uriel's cold skin as if he was rubbing his flesh against metal. 

"Don't worry, your heart is mine now and nobody else's, " She slurs as if drunk in her fantasy. 

The moment the heart in Uriel's hand slid inside his chest, Blue pushed his dying consciousness further despite his eyes dimming lifeless. 

The door was kicked open, locks were broken and revealed the man behind. The old homeless man with an enforcer standard crossbow in his hand pointed to Uriel, "Bitch, messing him means you have to deal with me first!" 

His eyes locked onto Uriel, eyesight aligns with the iron sight of the weapon as he pulls the trigger with no hesitation. The bolt cuts through the air towards her with a striking speed. 

Uriel's smiles disappear as she waves her hand and deflects the bolt away with ease. Even if it seems to be a useless attempt to injure her, but the old man's intention is something else.

That moment is all the time Blue needed to collect his thoughts as screams through the pain, "Azure Warden!" 

Azure Warden, his spirit, manifested in his body. The spirit follows Blue's movement as he drops an elbow strike to her cheek, catching her off guard. 

"But the arts suppressing cuffs-!" Uriel was surprised. Her eyes widened while her cheeks were squished due to Azure Warden's elbow. She released his heart before getting knocked away by the strong blow. 

Blue's heart was left in the gap of his chest, so he took the chance and used his ability to close the wound with fabric. Including reconnecting the ripped blood vessels and the broken bones together. 

"Good gracious Azure Warden is a separate entity, or otherwise...  " Blue mutters while trying his best to himself up. His spirit punches the handcuffs into clothes and releases him. He answers Uriel's doubts with vice, "I'm not that dumb to tell my weakness. "

"Despite being the weakest of the Sentinels, your wits save you every time. However, your luck will run out soon enough if you don't comply with my offer, " Uriel slowly stood up from the floor using gravity to levitate herself. 

"By joining you… meaning that joining the new Sins, correct? You're their leader, " Blue suddenly vomits a handful of blood from his mouth as he crouched down to the floor in pain.