4.Why is he acting like this?

"What!?"

'Wh-whats going on!?'

I quickly ran towards the noise and my eyes widened at once. I saw all the animals going wild in the garden, people saving their lives, and suddenly a system window appeared in the air.

<System>Save Penelope from the beasts <use your ability> or <use Camille's ability>

I opened my mouth wide as if I was dumbfounded. 'What the hell!?'
Okay so since Penelope has her own task given by the system she will be busy with her own task. I'll finish this fast so that I can complete this episode....

I sighed deeply and clicked on <use Camille's ability> and I started getting strategies of all kinds!

'Crazy!'

I removed my sword and looked around. I saw a beast on my adjacent side so I went for that one. The system window that appeared in front of me showed (0\7).

'Oh, so I have to slash that beast seven times to get it killed.'

I ran towards it and-

SLASH!!!

(1\7)

Hkwiiikkkkk

CLANK!!!

(2\7)

Kuurrrr hurrrr

SWING!!!

(3\7)

Hkwiiikkkkk

CLANK!!!

(4\7)

Hkwik

SLASH!!!

(5\7)

Skuurr

SWING!!

(6\7)

Khurram

'One last time...'

huff huff huff

I panted slowly, I was exhausted. When I glanced towards my left I could see Reynold fighting with another beast which was smaller as compared to which I was dealing with, but as I continued to watch my eyes widened.

Without thinking another thought I ran towards him. I saw a bigger type of beast I was dealing with before coming towards him, and he wasn't aware of it. That beast looked like it was half attacked before and is running with its last breath.

The system window appeared once again saying,

(8\9)

The beast I was currently dealing with, needed one last slash and it was on the brink of death anyway, so I left that beast and started running towards Reynold...

I clenched my sword tightly, sudden energy started rising in my body. I jumped high and separated its head from its body-

Hkwiikkkkk skkkrrrr

SLASH!!!

(9\9)

'Finally'

I looked behind towards Reynold, but he looked like he was lost in his thoughts and a cold breeze flew against us...

SWOOSH