Power Ranger

No one's POV:

Dustin: "The next dimension Izuku will be a power ranger"

Denki: "Which on?"

Dustin: "He will be the Red Samurai Ranger. In this one he leads an all girl team"

Guys: "*thought* Lucky"

The tv then showed Izuku talking to girls

Ochaco: "Are you sure your going to be fine"

Izuku: "Don't worry I'll be fine"

Ibara: "You sure?"

Izuku: "Yes. I'll watch from back here"

Momo: "Okay but we'll hang out afterwards"

The girls head to the center where people were surrounding them. Izuku looked down in sadness. His life is not the greatest. He's quirkless and doesn't have any symbol power. He comes from a family that have been protecting society from things called nighlok. Even though the previous samurai defeated xandred, moogers still come out from the cracks. Heros defeat them but a new generation of samurai must be chosen. It's been three decades since the last samurai were chosen. His sister was chose to be the next red ranger along with his friends. Ochaco, Momo, Ibara, Melissa, and Nejire were chosen to be the next rangers as well. They were the only ones who actually payed attention to him unlike his parents, sister and friends. They didn't sense any symbol power in him at birth so they thought he will have a quirk instead but he also didn't have that. His family and friends payed attention to his sister more then him for years now. He's now 12 and it's going to watch as his friends become Power Rangers.

Nezu: "Alright today we will determine the next generation of rangers. Izumi Yagi, Ochaco Uraraka, Ibara Shiozaki, Melissa Shield, Nejire Hado, and Momo Yaoyorozu. You six will lead a new age of Samurai. After today your official training starts"

Katsuki: "Didn't you say Izuku would lead the rangers in this?"

Dustin: "He will after you see what's going to happen next"

GT: "Unfortunately you'll all have to leave your families after today. You'll still be able to contact them but only threw letter since this will be important. Do you all understand?"

Izumi nods while the others are a little hesitant in doing so. Izuku looks down in even more sadness that he won't be able to talk to the girls just as much.

Nezu: "Good. Next you will morph into to begin your training and to prove the rangers are back"

*Screech*

A red light shined from a crack in the wall. Then moogers appeared.

AM: "Not now. These things never give up"

The heros were about to fight them but Nezu raised his hand

Nezu: "No. Let the girls deal with them"

Ochaco: "You sure we can take them?"

Nezu: "All of you were trained for this since birth. Moogers like these will be no problem"

Izumi: "Don't worry Ochaco. We got this. Samuraisers! Go! Go Samurai!"

They bring out there morphers and draw there symbols