The talking show ;P6

"You should've filmed this episode with me a long time ago." Somi said as soon as the camera was on before Suri could even start with introduction. 

"You were promoting at that time, and- Wait who was my first guest?" 

"Chan." Somi answered and Suri nodded at her, before turning to the camera. 

"Guys I asked her to be my first guest but she was busy and Chris was free at that time, which never happens, but don't tell Chris I said that." 

"I'm going to tell him." Somi said, playfully glaring at Suri. 

"Why do you all give me a hard time?" Suri turned her chair away from the camera, before turning to the camera again. "If you guys can't tell I'm filming at Chris' studio once again, because I still don't have my own place to film and I can't film back home because the bo-" Suri was cut off when the studio's door was opened.

"Daehwi." Both girls screamed as soon as the boy entered the room. 

"Are you filming?" He asked, noticing the camera and the cards in Suri's hand as he walked over to them and hugged them. "Wait the camera's on?" He giggled, putting his arms around both girls.

"Wait, he can be our special guest." Somi exclaimed, turning to look at Daehwi. "Why are you here anyway?" 

"Somi I told you to text him to come over." Suri laughed, looking at Somi before turning to look at  Daehwi. "You can film with us now." 

"Guys, this is going to be the best episode you watch seriously." Somi said, turning to look at the camera, excitedly as Daehwi grabbed a chair putting it between them. 

"How long have you been filming for?" Daehwi asked, looking down at the cards in Suri's hands. 

"We still didn't even film the introduction." Somi said. 

"Well, hey guys. I'm Daehwi the funny, talented, smart and amazing one in this group." Suri and Somi looked at each other, before pushing Daehwi's chair away, sitting in front of him. "See they're jealous." 

"A proper introduction please." Suri said, as she moved her chair once again, playfully glaring at Daehwi.

"Hey, I'm Mr.Lee Daehwi of AB6IX, I'm 21, I'm singl-"

"Okay that's enough." Suri laughed, looking at Somi who was already laughing. 

"Hey guys I'm Somi." The other two waited for her to continue but she didn't say anything. "That's it." The three of them laughed once again and Suri looked down at the cards.

"This is going to be a long video." Suri joked. "Okay, first question, what did you think of me when we first met?" 

"To be honest, I don't even remember how we met." Daehwi said and the other two girls laughed. "I remember just knowing you guys, like I don't remember the 'Hey my name is Dahwi, what's your name?' and stuff like that, I just remember knowing you guys. I don't remember hating you, like I just know that I liked you guys when we first met, I didn't have a problem with you, but now I do." 

"I hated you when we first met." Suri said, looking at Daehwi.

"Wait really?" 

"No, but now I do." The guy just ruffled her hair, causing it to cover her face, as they turned to Somi. 

"I remember when I first met Daehwi I was like 'gosh he's loud', but then I was like 'cool, I'm loud too' and for Suri I knew we were going to be friends as soon as I saw her glaring at Han for saying a joke and ever since then we judge everyone together." 

"I still remember that joke, it gives me nightmares." Suri said, causing Somi to laugh. 

"Wait, what was it?" Daehwi asked, already laughing with the two girls without even knowing what they were talking about. 

"Did you hear about the Italian chief who died?" Suri started.

"He pasta-way." Somi continued, and it took Daehwi a second to understand, before he closed both eyes, getting up.

"Where the fuck is he?" Suri and Somi laughed as Dae sat back down.

"The annoying thing is that he found it so funny and he kept laughing for like 30 minutes whenever he remembered it." Somi said, and the three of them laughed. 

"Okay, next question. If I wasn't in Stray kids, which group would I have debuted with? Why do I feel like I know your answers." 

"Lets say it together." Somi said, looking at Daehwi, both of them counting down together. 

"A group with the two of us."

"I knew it." Suri exclaimed, looking at the two who were already laughing. "When we were trainees, we always talked about how we should debut together, but then they betrayed me and left me with stray kids." 

"We did betray her, yes." Daehwi said, looking at the camera. "We don't actually like her that much." 

"I don't like you too." Suri started, looking down at the next question, "Something you wish I'd stop doing." 

"Waking me up really early to ask me about the dumbest shit." Somi screamed, "The two of you actually. They both wake up really early and they call me and be like 'Somi, should I have pancakes or cereal for breakfast'." 

"I'm deleting your number." Suri said, glaring at the girl. "I'll only be calling Dae from now on, wait something you wish I'd stop doing?" Suri turned to look at Daehwi, who thought for a while before answering.

"Not really sure, I don't know. Maybe not choosing the same food place whenever we hang out." Suri looked at Daehwi weirdly before the two of them laughed. 

"Okay next question, What concept should I go for- Wait should I be asking this? I mean I'm back now with Stray kids." 

"Well I guess, maybe. If you ever had a solo comeback or something, maybe something sexy." Somi said, winking awkwardly at Suri causing her to look at her disgustingly. 

"No, maybe something cute. We don't see that side of you on stage a lot." Daehwi said, and Suri nodded at him.

"True, I'll think about it. Maybe I'll convince Stray kids to have a cute concept next comeback." Suri said, and Somi made a gagging noise, causing her to laugh. "Okay lastly, say something nice to me, something that you want to tell me." 

"I hate you." Daehwi said, getting up already leaving the room. 

"I hate you too." Somi said, doing the same as Daehwi causing Suri to gasp loudly staring at the camera.

"Why are they always mean whenever I ask this question, gosh. I don't have real friends.