𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈

AARON

I take Madison's limp body in my arms bridal style, her head falling against my chest and her arms wrapping around my neck. I didn't know why, but the intimacy between us made my skin prickle with passion even more than when we were intimate in bed. The action of caring for her and cleaning her made the connection between us deepen, even though I was against it in the first place.

I placed her sore body inside the tub, fanning over the marks coloring her soft skin, signs that under this room her body belonged to me. Madison sighed painfully once her body hit the hot water. "It's ok, lay down," I whispered, caressing her face, pushing the wet strands sticking to it out of her eyes.

She closed her eyes, mumbling incoherent words of pleasure as I rubbed her back. I cleaned her body, roaming my hands with soap down her figure, taking more time than necessary once my hands circled her breasts. I washed her hair with shampoo, rinsing it off with the shower head at the side of the tub. I put on conditioner, running my hands down her silky hair. I would've thought Madison was asleep if she didn't have a smile while I did all this. I wasn't gonna lie, it amazed me as well. I had never gotten that intimate with a person or submissive.

But it was different with Madison.

"Here, stand up." Madison stood up from the tub, grabbing onto the edge to support her body. I wrapped the towel around her, not wanting to rub the towel that hard against her still hurt body. After putting cream in the red marks caused by the wax she dressed herself in one of my t-shirts and we downstairs to have dinner.

The night consisted of us sitting dinner on the couch while Madison read sexual jokes her friends and coworker sent her. She had to try and not spit all the food in laughter. I laughed along, but mostly from her smile and ,a ugh than from the horrible jokes.

We slept together like every night, nuzzled against each other's body, keeping in each other warm. Morning came by faster than I had a wanted having already gotten dressed in a grey suit and a white shirt underneath Madison and I drove off to the building. I sighed once my body hit the office chair, I love my job but it is tiring as fuck sometimes. My assistant went through today's appointments, my mood slightly changing when she told me I had a meeting with one of my close friends.

I went through today's work, having lunch on my office with Spencer as I usually did. Madison clouded my thoughts as it usually did, but I tried to concentrate on my work as much as I could. How I wished I could call her to my office and fuck her to oblivion against my desk. But I knew she had work as well as well as I did.

I told the person that knocked on the door to enter, Alicia, my secretary, informing me that Nicholas was here. I told her to let him in, and there entering my office stood one of my closest friends. "Hey, Aaron," he greeted with a genuine smile, taking a seat at one of the chairs opposite me. I sent him a smile.

"So how's it been?" I asked right away. "How's the wife? Little Eve and Levi? Is she as sassy as always?" I chuckled, an image of a little girl sassing and bossing everyone around her.

Nicholas seemed to think before answering, a thing he usually never did. "The wife's good. Eve is even more sassy if that's even possible. And Levi, you wouldn't believe it, he can't stop fucking talking," he sighed with a loud chuckle.

"Levi?!" Little Levi had to be the most quiet thing I had ever seen, he would even answered if you asked how he was.

"Yeah, um, I've b-been tutoring someone, and she helped him a lot." His eyes went into the distance as he stuttered for a second but tried to cover it.

"You? Tutoring? I thought you hated teens?"

"She's not a teenager," he answered quickly, "she's twenty one. She doesn't have the best sources to attend university or to pay a tutor."