Keeping Up With The House Of Lamentation (KUWTHOL) Episode 1

Starting...

NOW!

(Y/N): "Hello, and welcome to the first episode of KUWTHOL! We hope you'll enjoy your stay here at The House Of Lamentation, and maybe get to know these crackheads a bit better. Please note that some of them may or may not have some issues. Bye!"

And...BEGIN!

(Y/N): "Currently, Lucifer is chasing Mammon, who stole his credit card, screeching his name. Oh, nevermind, he's hanging from the ceiling now."

Asmo, strutting in 9-inch heels to the kitchen table: "Hey sisters!"

Belphie: "Ugh, not the femboy AGAIN. I'm leaving. You guys were lucky enough to get me out of bed, but now you chase me away."

Asmo: "Wow, rude!"

Mammon: "Um...A little help here?! I'm getting lightheaded..."

Satan: "Not a chance, you make for a good decoration. Now be quiet, I'm trying to read."

Levi: "OWA OWAAAAAAAAA!"

Mammon: "Shut up, Levi, we don't want to listen to your weeby lingo."

Levi: "You shut up normie, at least (Y/N) put her Minecraft bed next to mine. What do you have to flex with, exactly?"

Mammon: "I...She hugged me! And said I was her friend!"

Levi: "Oof, Haha, you're in the friend zone!"

Mammon: "HEY! JUST BECAUSE I'M HANGING FROM THE CEILING, IT DOESN'T MEAN I CAN'T HIT...you...."

(Y/N): "Aand Mammon has passed out!"

Levi: "I'm going."

Satan: "Good. I was beginning to get a headache."

Levi: "Yeah, Yeah, okay."

Beel: Can I get a waffle? Can I PLEASE get a waffle? I just want a waffle!

Asmo: "Oh, this room is stressing me out! It's too loud! You all are going to cause me to get all sorts of breakouts! I'm going outside for some fresh air!"

Satan: "Is there anything better than pussy?"

Asmo: "I-"

Satan: "Yes, a really good book."

Asmo: "No- Um. Well, I'm going now, bye!~"

Belphie, coming back into the room: "Well, well well...If it isn't the problems I tried to escape by taking a nap."

Levi, yelling from his room: "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-"

Solomon, falling through the doorway: "Well, hello there."

(Y/N): "Okay, yeah, we're done. This was a bad idea. Farewell-"

Weeeee....