last night of summer pt.1

mckay is having this giant party tonight for the end of summer. mckay and nate are pretty close to be honest. i don't know why though. mckay seems like a nice guy. what is he doing hanging around with fucking nate? nate is anything but a nice guy.

anyways enough about them. let's talk about the outfit i will be wearing tonight. because i'm
most important.

so i wanted to wear a two piece outfit but then i also bought a dress the other day and now i can't decide between the two.

i laid them out on my bed and stared at them both debating which to wear. but before i could choose,nate came in my room.

he was shirtless like usual with a pair of sweatpants on. he stood in front of my full length mirror and flexed his muscles. god he's so full of himself.

i rolled my eyes at him and he walked closer to me. he saw me looking down at my bed staring at the two outfits. he looked down at them.
i watched him analyze the two outfits then look back up. "you're a slut" he said to me with no emotion. "yeah i know nate you tell me every fucking day" i snapped back. he let out a small laugh. i rolled my eyes because it wasn't funny.

i still couldn't decide on which to wear. "i'd go with the dress. the two piece one is wayyy to slutty" he said. i rolled my eyes. "two piece set it is" i sassed. yeah i know he just told me not to wear it but i don't have to listen to nate.

i put the dress back in my closet and looked at him. "can you like get out i need to change?" i sassed. he rolled his eyes and opened my door to walk up but before he left he turned around.
"don't do anything that is gonna piss me off tonight." he warned. i rolled my eyes and threw my arms up. he walked out with a smirk on his face.

this is the two piece set i wore

i curled my long hair and did a full face of makeup

i curled my long hair and did a full face of makeup. i would by lying if i said i didn't look good.

by time i finished putting on my earrings,i looked down at my phone

10:06 pm

the party started at 10 so it's okay if i'm a little late. who cares.

the original plan was for me and nate to go together. he was going drive me. but i decided i was going to drive myself because he was ready to go long before i was and he was getting impatient. i'll just drive myself. no big deal.

i made sure i had everything and went downstairs. cal and marsha were sitting on the couch in the living room. cal stood up and walked over to me.

"you look beautiful honey" he said with a kiss on my cheek. i said thankyou to him and we said our goodbyes.

i walked out of the front door and made my way to my car. nate was already gone so his truck wasn't parked next to my car like usual.

anyways,i climbed in my white jeep and plugged my phone into the aux cord. i played some random song by ariana grande and pulled out of my driveway.