Chapter ten

It hurts my heart to make Noelle the bad guy
VENTI'S POV
"Oh she's uh she's uh just a neighbor that recently moved I'm next to me" "If that's true why're you so nervous?" "Wh-What I'm not nervous I'm perfectly fine" "Venti just tell me the truth everyone knows when someone says things like that it's a lie" Venti sighed in defeat "She's some girl that constantly followed me around so when I confronted her about it she attacked me which is another reason Dain has to be with me if I'm going out by myself, I didn't tell you because I didn't want you to go and do something you'd regret"
"I can't believe you think I'd go and hurt her,I will just not in public" "Xiao it's nothing really I'm probably far away from her" Xiao hit Venti's shoulder grabbing him. "Do not jinx it it's too dangerous" "Awww you're worried about me you're really getting used to having me around aren't you?" Xiao turned red pushing Venti away "You ruined the moment besides haven't you noticed it's almost the two month mark on this fake relationship you know" "Oh yea you've been so clingy towards me I forgot about the whole 'fake relationship' part" "I've been clingy towards you? You sure that's not the other way around" "But you seem so happy with me and you definitely were jealous when that girl was sitting with me  you even called me your boyfriend I felt honored" "I was not jealous I don't get jealous over such small things" "Alright then I guess you don't care that the reason I had left you when your dad came was to meet up with some girl who had a crush on me" Venti smirked as Xiao stared at him. "You what?! Who was it? Why'd you even meet up with her? Did she hurt you in anyway?" Venti stated laughing as Xiao panicked "See like that that's adorable" "Not funny I don't want you to get caught" "Xiao just admit it you get jealous easily"  Xiao crossed his arms and looked away. Venti being Venti of course couldn't last five seconds without attention or people acknowledging the fact he's there. "Wha- Xiao are you giving me the silent treatment?" Xiao continued to type away then went over to his closest causing Venti to follow him. "Do you want me to apologize?"
*lmao imagine Childe with a Russian accent *
Xiao kept going through his closet until Venti attached himself to Xiao's back. "Yea I'm definitely the clingy one" "Well if you ignore me I'm gonna get sad it's natural" "For you yes although I do know a few people that enjoy not being bothered like my little sister Qiqi she hates like Hu Tao" "She doesn't seem to hate me and many of our friends said Hu Tao and I act the same" Xiao shrugged his shoulders "It's probably because Hu Tao buried her in the sand one time we went to the beach she was safe but I guess that caused her to hate Hu Tao" 
"Hey don't you think we should go to the beach ourselves?" "It's not even summer yet still in May" "That doesn't mean we can't go to the beach" "It would just be cold" "Yea but it would be fun to walk along the shore wouldn't it?" "No the water could potentially touch me and then I'd want to leave" "Such a baby you know" Xiao rolled his eyes "You can let go of me now"  Venti shook his head as he squeezed Xiao's stomach more. "If you keep squeezing me I'll throw up" Venti instantly let go of Xiao disgusted. "Well there's gotta be something we can do together I only ever show up on your streams. "We went to the movies together" "Yea like ages ago" Xiao sighed sitting down "Alright then where do you want to go and don't say the beach" "Fine then Mr.Grumpy pants, you can come to a meet and great with me this Saturday" "Doesn't that you know require more celebrities?" Venti nodded his head "Two their people will be there You and my good friend Barbara" "Me? I don't think I count as a celebrity" "If you have a ton of followers and fan girls and practically need a body guard to go out then I think you are" "Well this Barbara girl who is she?" "She's another Idol I've known her since we were young." "I guess I'll go I won't have anything else to do"
Venti hugged Xiao "You finally agree to do something with me" "I've done things with you before you know"

Once the dreaded day of Saturday came Xiao explained to his parents where he would be and how long it probably would last then left to meet up with Venti.
It was all nice and peaceful Xiao had got to sit behind Venti he practically stayed on his phone though. He scrolled through Instagram and spotted multiple videos of himself.
With comments like 'Aww he looks so shy' and 'Please someone ask this man a question I just wanna hear his voice' and several other mildly inappropriate comments.
It wasn't like he wasn't asked questions although they were only boring ones like 'Why do you always look upset?' 'How did you and Venti meet?'
The time came once again he got asked a question
'If you an Venti were to break up could you date me?' Xiao didn't really know how to answer that but he knew if he didn't answer it correctly Venti would attack him once they left.
"I don't really think I could break up with Venti even if I wanted to so I'm gonna go with no" "Good answer emo boy" Xiao ignored Venti's comment and continued to scroll through his phone until it was over.
Venti grabbed his hand leaving. "Did you like it?" "It's was alright some weird questions" "About what you said would you really never break up with me? Even if I ate all your chicken nuggets and Almond Tofu?" "No I'd definitely leave you for that those are unforgivable acts" Venti giggled "Alright got it" "Why are you so cute?" Venti looked at Xiao. "Did I hear you correct you're finally showing feelings other than grumpy boy" "Shush you little chihuahua" "Wha?! Chihuahua?!" Xiao laughed at Venti who was hitting him. They made it outside to see Ganyu Childe and Hu Tao waiting for them.
"Xiao you looked bored out of your mind what the hell?!" "Ganyu language" "Sorry dad" Xiao looked at Ganyu confused "I was having fun aside from the word questions" "Make sure you two make me your flower girl I look beautiful in a dress" "We aren't getting married weirdo weddings are weird" "I think they're cute especially ones on the beach where you can watch the beautiful sunset" "You two are so different"