Information

"Want some help?" He asked, following her as she walked to some boxes. He helped her lift it up and placed it on the bench behind them. Faya hummed in response, nodding at the boy and began flicking through papers. Sky looked through another box, stealing glances at the girl and let a smile form on his lips. Faya blushed slightly, quickly turning away and saw a sword sitting in the corner behind some shelves. She stopped looking through the papers and walked off. Analysing the gap, to see if she reach to get the sword. 

Faya's hand slipped between the wall and the shelf, she stuck her tongue from the corner of her mouth as she concentrated on reaching for the sword. Sky looked up, expecting to see her at the bench but noticed the girl with a little bit of her body in the gap. The sword launched into her hand, a startled gasp escaped her lips and she wriggled her body out. 

A shocked smile was on her lips, a sense of pride washed over her and an excited giggle escaped her lips. Sky was astonished, the sword pretty much latched itself into her hand and he could feel the proudness coming from the girl.

"Holy shit! I did it!" She giggled, jumping up and down. A chuckle escaped his lips, watching her intrigued and watched her place the sword down. Faya turned her gaze to the the box Sky was looking through, it shook for a little bit and then flowed in the air. She giggled carefully placing it down and squeaked as Sky wrapped his arms around her. Giving her a hug, they both giggled happily. She couldn't believe she did it, Sky patted her back and give feel his smile gluing itself to his lips. 

"You should be proud Fay." Faya looked at him, blushing and felt a smirk tug at her lips. 

"I like the sound of that." She whispered, swooning as he chuckled. Faya turned to the sword, picking it up and noticed the markings. 

"This sword is a few decades old, I remember mum telling me once that Specialists use to alter the pommel of the sword so the grip was hollow and they'd place notes and things in it. Then they'd switch swords and pass notes without others knowing ." She explained, showing him while she did it. A chuckle escaped her lips, seeing his look and grabbed the pieces of paper from inside the grip. Sky grabbed one of the papers from her hand and looked at it as she looked at the others. 

Her eyes darted across words, she placed the paper down and started looking through boxes. Going through about five before she found the file that she needed. Faya gently took the piece of paper from his hands and began flicking through contents of the file, using one hand to use her telekinesis and lift the pieces of paper. Sky stood next to her, watching as the girl's eyes turned to their unique light purple colour. 

It was a puzzle of sorts, her eyes darted across the words. Moving her hand so they'd form together and tried her hardest not to react to what the pieces of paper formed. 

"Ouch, you're on a winning streak." Faya could hear Beatrix's smirk, Faya let the paper fly into her hands before turning to Beatrix and Riven. 

"What's up?" Bloom asked, looking at the four as she walked in through another hall. 

"Faya's parents planned to take her the Wailing Howler before they even planned on having children and the reason why her powers are shit is because she was-" 

"Given to The Wailing Howler's creator, Basilia when I was two." Faya finished, repeating what was on the pieces of paper. Beatrix smirked at Faya, then turned to Bloom. 

"Still looking for your changeling stuff?" Faya walked off, ignoring what they were saying and walked further into the East Wing, cold breezes hitting her skin. Sky followed after her, curious to know what was going through her head. 

He could see her eyes flickering, watching her move like she knew her way around. 

"Fay, you'll be alright, Dowling and Silva wouldn't let you get hurt. I won't let you get hurt." He whispered to her, scanning over her face and saw what her eyes landed on. It floated off the shelf, into her hand and she looked through the pages. Her face breaking with sadness more and more each time. Faya violently closed the book, hugging herself to somewhat ease her quivering body. Sky wrapped her in his arms, gently placing his hands on her ears. 

"If they sent me there, it means they were planning some bad. Fairies only give their children to Basilia if they didn't want their child to grow up the way their were shown by Basilia." She sobbed, holding onto him. He moved his hands from her ears, swiping away her tears. Faya felt normal with him, it was like she didn't have magic. To Faya, she could feel her magic run through her veins and knew she could control it when she was with him. 

"I'm sorry." Her voice cracked as she spoke and she buried her face into his chest. He hugged her, rubbing her back and placed his chin on top of her head. 

"You have no reason to be sorry." He whispered, smiling reassuringly at her and winked. She giggled softly, standing back from the boy and rubbed her arms. 

Faya grabbed the book, closing it and looked for more. She turned to see Sky staring at a photo, she walked over to him and looked at the photo and smiled softly. It was her parents, Sky's dad and Saul. 

"I miss him." He whispered, the fairy placed her hand on his shoulder, giving it squeeze and smiled gently at him. He looked down at her, smiling lovingly at her. 

"I know." She simply whispered to him, it was simple and it was all he needed. Faya placed the book down and the other things she gathered. Sky placed the photo away, searching through boxes to see if there is anything else he could find for Faya. He could see the girl shivering, the girl ignored the coldness, a small smirk tugged at Sky's lips. Taking the jacket off and placed it on her, chuckling at her confused look. 

"You're shaking like a leaf in a storm." She smiled gently, tucking some hair behind her ear and thanked him with a whisper. 

"Sorry to interrupt the lovey dovey moment, just want to check in on Faya." The two turned to Riven, he was leaning against the doorframe, watching the two curiously. 

"Are you alright?" Riven asked, watching the girl and smiled slightly seeing her nod. 

"Good." He walked out, turning to the right. Faya used her telekinesis to pick up all the stuff the two found and held it in her hands. 

"You want some help with that?" She shook her head, smiling at him. 

"No thanks, but could you get me the bag please?" He nodded, walking to the hook, picked it up and held it open. Changing his grip as the weight changed, with the items falling in. He placed it on his shoulder, sticking his tongue out at the girl. 

"In time, what else do you think you'll be able to do?" He asked curiously, leading them out of the building. 

"Read certain thoughts, without all the other thoughts. Umm, share memories as well as scan them. Then manipulate the mind, tricking it into seeing and or believing whatever I tell or show." The girl explained, looking up at him with a small smile. 

"Shit, I forgot my shoes, I'll be back." The girl ran back into the storage area, grabbing her shoes and looked to see Beatrix. 

"To plan a sneak attack, make sure your victim isn't a mind fairy." Faya said, placing her heels back on. The air fairy chuckled, walking closer with an evil smirk. Faya's eyebrows furrowed, anything she tried to read was fuzzy and hazy. 

"Your mind games won't work on me. See, there is one thing that any mind fairy, not even the strongest can get through. That is an electron force field, the electricity sends shocks of semi-harmful volts to the mind fairy, most of the time causing them to relive their worst experiences. Now get lost, I don't need you ruining my plans." 

Faya walked out, Sky looking at her, grinning slightly. They walked back into the school, Faya heading for Farah's office. 

"Here's your jacket, you'll have your other clothes later today. Thank you for helping me, I appreciate it." He nodded, handing her the bag and watched her walk off. Farah allowed Faya into the office, taking the bag from her and began looking through everything that she found.