04| Sendou Atsushi

Chapter 4

Hi everyone, forgot to tell you all that I don't update every Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday. Ok, That's all. Thank you all for reading this book. I hope you enjoy it.

Chapter start:

12 years into the future with Takemichi~

3rd pov:

"...so- in conclusion, let's fet back to the point." Naoto started before continuing, "How did the mission to stop Sano and Kisaki from meeting go?" He inquired as he looks at Takemicchi expectingly.

"Ummm, I met Mikey-kun." Takemichi said in nervousness.

"Mikey?" Naoto repeated purely confuse.

"That's Sano-kun's nickname." explained Takemichi. "Listen to this, Naoto..." Takemichi started before resuming, "Mikey's a delinquent but he's a good guy." he informs Naoto his findings and discovery of his trip to the past.

"Huh!? Why didn't you kill him?" Asked Naoto in disbelief.

"Huh!?" Takemichi uttered quite startled from Naoto's question.

"The guy who killed my sister is a 'good guy'!?" Naoto yells as he continue, "Did you get trick into believing that in the past!??", while pointing his arm behind him as he continue to yell at Takemichi.

"You're wro-" defends Takemichi when he got cut off by Naoto saying,

"Listen up! That 'Mikey' is now a man who got involved in every crime imaginable. And even the police can't bring him under control, you know!?" Naoto express his opinion fiercely as he yells at Takemichi. "If possible, I'd like to kill him myself." He added with rage in his voice as he punch the wall beside him.

Takemichi could only sit down on the nearby sofa as he called for the other's name, "...Naoto...Let's go meet Mikey-kun!" He declares as he look determinedly at Naoto.

"!!! Doing something like that won't make a difference!!" Naoto strongly rebutted.

"I'd like to meet with him and ask him face-to-face" Takemichi explains his intentions.

"It doesn't matter what you ask, it'll be all the same!" Naoto opposes Takemichi's intent.

"Mikey is a trustworthy person!! I want to ask Mikey's opinion on why Touman changed." Takemichi defended. "I want to ascertain the answer before I go back to the past again." He continued.

"..."

"Let's look for Mikey-kun together! Please, Naoto!" He pleaded as he look seriously at the other.

"I don't know if something happened in the past," Naoto sighed before continuing, "But you've changed, Takemichi-kun" he finished as he smile towards Takemichi.

"Hm? Really? How so?" Takemichi ask.

"Well, its only a little, but you've become less frail" he replied.

"So what you're saying is, I've become cool? Right? Right?"

"Let's look for a way to meet with 'Mikey'!" Naoto said as he ignores Takemichi's questions.

"Or do you mean I'm sexy now?"

"Don't get so full of yourself" Naoto replied with annoyance.

The duo proceeded to work together to find a way to contact Mikey. Naoto ask Takemichi to sort through some documents to look for some ways when Takemichi stumble upon a picture of someone on Naoto's screen and ask him, "Who is this?"