- Sick -

Today you were sick. And so you didnt go to school. Shigure had offered to call Hatori, but you declined.

"Here, (Name)!" Shigure walked in with a bag of waterbottles and tissues.

"How are you feeling?" He had taken a sit beside you, resting a hand on your forehead.

"Better than this morning, but I feel like my soul is getting sucked out of my body." He chuckled when he heard this.

"Well, you better think twice before eating Ice-cream at 2 am." He gave you a smile.

"Wha! You knew? Its not my fault, I was hungry." You pouted. In the background you heard doors opening and closing. Which meant, Tohru, Yuki, and Kyo were home.

"I'll let you rest." Shigure got up and walked out, and in a few minutes Tohru popped in.

"(Name)-chan! Do you feel any better?" She gave you her bright smile, which could cure anyone.

"I feel better, Thanks! How was school?" You turned to face her, giving her your attention.

"It was good! We got more ideas for our rice ball stand. I said tri-colored rice balls. And Kyo-kun wanted a rice ball battle. Which got rejected. We played Rich man Poor man and then Sohma-kun and Kyo-kun got in a fight. . ."

She seemed down at thought of Yuki and Kyo fightining but, instantly brightened up.

"I'll go make you something to eat!" And with that she walked out, heading towards the kitchen.

"I feel hottt and I'm boreeeeed!" As you moved around a bit, Yuki walked in, closing the door behind him.

"Willing to lend me an ear. " He seemed down, and looked like he really needed some advice.

"Yessir." Yuki sat down beside you and sighed.

"Today a girl confessed to me. But I rejected her. She said I was a Prince and ordinary people like her would never match me." It seems like he was avoiding a few parts, which you didnt press.

"In human society, hurting other and getting hurt, is a way of growth. You learned a new experience. Whatever you learned out of it, grow as a human. Not all humans are perfect. You don't have to be either. One day you'll find someone who loves you for you, a place you can fit into." You spoke your honest thoughts of the situation.

"Besides. You are a Prince. Only a Princess can suit you. A Princess who understands you and the Sohmas and what they've been through. Not any normal commoner can fit that role."

He chuckled a bit, it seems a little bit of weight had been lifted of his shoulders. But there was still something weighing him down.

"Well then commoner, I will be taking my leave."

"Of course, Your Highness."

//

You ended up falling asleep. And it felt like you got half your soul back. You went downstairs to find only Kyo, watching the TV.

"Hey Ky-! Woah, you have a huge bruise on your chin. What happened?" He glanced in your direction and then turned back to the TV.

"Fight with that damn Rat." You sighed and grabbed the first aid kit making your way to the grumpy cat.

"Turn this way." As obliged he turned his body and head towards you.

You gently grabbed his chin and with your other hand, you grabbed a cotten peice and dipped it in antibiotics. Gently dabbing it on his chin.

"If your going to fight. Atleast treat your wounds." He sighed and stayed still as you finished your work.

"It's not fair. Yuki is loved by everyone. He's respected by everyone and they all listen to him. Like I said earlier, if he's around everything would be okay. Its not like that with me!" He complained about Yuki as you packed up.

"I don't think it's like that. Both you and Yuki have your traits, that the other doesnt. You're both admireable people. Who have unique traits that makes you, you."

"Yuki can be calm and collected, responsible, a good leader and fast thinker. Whereas people are drawn to you, you mix in and relax with them. You think about them, and you have good conversation skills. You're good at interacting with them. The two of you are opposites who have flaws and wishes." You offered him a smile.

You faced the other way as you coughed not wanting to get Kyo sick. When you faced Kyo again, he scooted closer and rested his forehead against yours.

"Eh? What are you doing?" His face being so close to yours, made you unconsciously nervous. Red blush lightly dusted your cheeks.

"You still have a fever. Get back to bed."

"Hush!"