Surprises and decisions

Alya ran to the bakery at the speed of light. She had arrived in a matter of seconds. The doorbell made a sound as it harshly swung open, and Alya came crashing in a panic. She looked around the bakery in search of her best friend. The noise of the door alerted the Dupain-Chengs. Jumping a little, and wasted no time running towards the sound of the slamming door. Noticing Alya, Sabine sighed. She already knew what her daughter's friend was here for, but she wasn't sure Marinette would be ready to see anyone.

"How's Marinette? Do you know what happened? I haven't been able to get ahold of her." Alya panted. Sabine shook her head, signaling a sad no. One that Alya understood clearly. "She is in her room. My baby fell asleep some time ago. Marinette had been crying nonstop. We know what happened. Adrien has been trying to get ahold of her, but-" Sabine was interrupted by an ear-popping scream. Marinette's painful scream.

"AHHHH" Marinette screams filled the entire apartment and bakery, alerting everyone there. Without hesitation, Alya ran upstairs and towards Marinette's room, worried about her friend. At the moment, she didn't care that she hadn't asked for permission. All Alya cared about was her friend. "Marinette!" she yelled, opening the trap door. She was about to run towards Marinette but froze upon the sight.

"AHHH" Marinette screamed in agonizing pain again. Her original clothing is still slowly being replaced with dark blue and purple clothing. Almost evil-looking. Alya was not sure what to do. Marinette was being akumatized, but she does not remember it even been this painful. Not worrying about the danger she could put herself in, she ran in and hugged Marinette. "Marinette girl, are you okay? Fight it, girl, you can do it. Marinette, you are stronger than us. Please, don't give in. I know you can hear me. Fight it, please."

With one last ear deafening scream, Marinette pushes through. Her body turning pale, her eyes bloodshot red, and the veins in her skin becoming more visible. Alya could have sworn the blue in her eyes was disappearing. The now purified butterfly flies out of the charm, and Marinette's clothing goes back to normal in a blink of an eye. It was as if the events had never occurred. Alya sighed in relief as she watched the white butterfly leave the room.

From her hiding spot, Tikki let out a breath she had been holding. Marinette had officially been the first person to deakumatize herself, but with it, there was a price to pay! Tikki and Alya watch as Marinette's body falls flat on the ground. All her energy Marinette once had depleted in an instant. Marinette silently sobbed as her body ached all over. She had no strength to move, and no strength to speak. All she wanted was to shut her eyes and sleep forever.

At the first sight of a distraction, Tikki flew over to her holder's side. She hoped her energy could transfer off to her holder as this was a delicate situation.

Alya fought back tears. She was so proud of her best friend for fighting the Akuma. Being the one behind the lady blog, she had seen many Akuma fights but never has she seen something like this happen before. Sabine, who was behind Alya, picked her daughter's weak body up from the floor and laid her on the bed. "Sweetheart, are you okay? You had us worried sick." "S-sorry," Marinette whispered before going unconscious.

________________________________________________________________________________

Gabriel called off his transformation as soon as the Akuma flew out of the charm. He could not believe what had just happened. How was that even possible? "Nooroo, how is that possible?" Gabriel asked his kwami. Of course, Nooroo knew the truth. He was aware that this was only possible if the person was either the guardian or the most powerful holder in history, but he was sworn to secrecy. He had a Guardian to protect.

Nooroo was also surprised at this. He always knew the new Ladybug was a powerful holder, but this was simply unbelievable. No one had ever survived this before. "It is possible Master, but only by a person who is pure at heart." Technically, that was not a lie, but it wasn't the whole truth. Many factors added to this, but he would not betray his guardian.