Chapter 6: The battle of Sunset City (Arc 1)

It was a nice and beautiful day at sunset city. The birds were chirping, wind calm, sun rising up of the skys all beautiful as we pinned down to the city and see Mobius people walking by and enjoying their peaceful lives.

We then cut to a female wolf mobain named Shirumi at a cofe shop were she works at as we see her behind the till giving out Coffees to customers and some other stuff as she says with a smile.

Shirumi: (smile) Thank you and have a nice day.

Once the customers are gone and there was no line she start cleaning up the till and trying to make sure they are clean. Once that she went to the back to have her break where we see a her co-worker who is a shark girl mobain named Ave who's is texting someone on her phone which Shirumi sighs and asked.

Shirumi: I thought you say your texting someone really quickly?

Ave: Oh right! I'm sorry Shirumi I didn't mean to, my family are just checking up on me.

Shirumi: That's alright Ave.

Ave: Hey Shirumi you alright, you look kinda tired?

Shirumi: Yeah just been busy with college and my part time job.

Ave: That might explain why you fell asleep in class yesterday.

Shirumi: (little blush) Yeah that was embarrassing for me to do. I'm a straight up student, I shouldn't sleep in class like that.

Ave: (smile) Hey relax Shirumi, it's just a one time thing and besides........

Ave hops out of her chair and walks over to Shirumi and wrap her arms around Shirumi and says.

Ave: (smile) We're a few weeks until we congrat college and move to the real world. Just keep drinking up some coffees and you'll be fine.

Shirumi: (smile) Yeah guess your right.

Ave: (smile) Of course I'm right and nothing is not gonna ruin our future.

Shirumi nods with a smile and Ave the same. Then they hear some commotion outside the break room so they walk out the break room and once were the commotion was they see their customers were gone and see everyone looking up at something at the sky.

They can't see because they are inside so they head out and Ave was the first see what everyone else is seeing and this troubled her. Shirumi came out and she look up and what she saw scared her.

Over at the city was a few fleets of Eggman's ships hoving over them strucking fear inri everyone at Sunset city.

(Meanwhile)

At the training room within the Freedom Fighters base, we see Y/n standing at the starting line and get into a running stand. He gets ready as a familiar voise calls out.

???: Ready, Go!

Y/n sprint off around the training court before he see robes hanging above him and water below it so he leaps up and grabs the first robe and start to swing one robe to another to get to the other side.