Part - 2

"Dad." 

You squealed in happiness when Mr. Jeon embraced you with his fatherly affection. He is just like your father. Loves to spoil you with his love and care. 

After your father passes away, Mr. Jeon takes the responsibility of you. You can't express how grateful you are to him for the love he bestowed upon you after your father's death. 

"It's been a long time you visited me dad." You complained to him with a pouty face. It's been almost six months since he last visited you. But he was always in touch with you through calls. Long distance makes it difficult for him to visit you often. But he makes sure to visit you once in a while.

"Dad got into some busy schedules. Sorry princess." He patted your head. But you are missing his usual shiny eyes. 'Why is he sad?'

"You are studying well aren't you?" He enquired like a responsible father. 

"My finals are over dad. Now I have to wait for the result and can join for practice." You both sat on the couch. 

"I-It was your appa's biggest dream to see you as a doctor." His voice cracked at the thought of his dearest friend. "I know you will score great. His blessings are always with you." He forced a smile to fight back his tears.

As your father's wish you completed the medicinal degree. You even worked hard for a great score. You can't make your father, mother and Mr. Jeon disappointed in you. 

"Where is your mamma?" 

"She is gone for some grocery shopping. Will come soon."

You observed the uneasiness in his face and finally decided to ask him about that.

"What happened dad? You seem not well today." Concern dripped from your voice. 

"I am here to tell you something very important. I-I don't know how to tell this to you. But I have to. I don't want you to leave with false hope anymore." Seeing you heartbroken because of his son is the last thing he wants. 

"It's okay. Tell me dad." You placed your hand on his shoulder to assure him you will be okay. You never see him so nervous to talk to you about anything. It was making you so worried and impatient. 

"J-Jungkook's marriage is fixed for next month." 

Your hands dropped from his shoulder as you felt a pang in your heart. "Ohh... A-Actually I saw that in the business news yesterday. But I t-thought it's a rumer. Because they didn't mention anything about the b-bride." Your lips quivered. 

It's the marriage of Jeon Jungkook. The only heir of Jeon Enterprises. Above all he is often a hot topic in the business news and magazines. So the news of his marriage spread like a fire. 

"Jungkook doesn't want to reveal the details of the bride to the media and public till the marriage is over. The function is only for close relatives and he planned to announce it after that because of some security reasons." 

There will be high risks to lena if the details of the bride leak. So Jungkook suggested to keep it secret and not share the news to the public till the function comes to an end.

"They were together in college. Jungkook told us a week ago that he loves her and wants to marry her. I tried to make him understand. But I failed." He doesn't want to hide anything from you. Maybe it will help you to move on from Jungkook. 

"I am really sorry kid. I didn't know that he would break his promise. I am highly disappointed in him."

"No dad. Why are you apologizing? It's not your fault. In Fact it's not anyone's fault. I didn't expect him to love me like the way he did in the past after being away for ten years. Even I forgot about the feeling. If you blame him I am equally responsible for that. Because I also fall out of love while giving importance to my studies and career. But the only difference is that I didn't caught feelings for another man."