Chapter 33

》Y/N's POV

》Y/N's POV

After a night of tossing and turning due to only being able to think about the fact that Loki is officially my boyfriend, I finally manage to close my eyes and fall asleep.

Well that only lasts a few seconds when my bedroom door bursts open, Thor barging in as if he owned my room. Oh wait, he does because he lives here and I'm just a guest...

"Y/N? I thought you were already up and dressed! Father has called a meeting, and you have to be there with Loki!"

I grumble and sit up, looking at him with a pout set on my lips and my brows deeply frowned. "I didn't even get to sleep."

"Why? Did you have another nightmare?" Thor's eyes widen in worry and I smile a little at his worry. I shake my head lightly in reassurance.

"No, it's not a nightmare, really, though I wish that was my excuse this time."

Thor frowns and eyes settle on my face as if trying to get me to explain further. I just nervously push my bed sheets back and I step out of the comfortable bed. I try to ignore his questioning face and quickly run to the washroom to clean my face and freshen up.

Waddling around my room to find my armor and pull my hair up in a ponytail, I can't ignore the expectant stare of Thor as he keeps waiting patiently for me to tell him exactly what I meant.

"Does it have to do with brother?" He finally asks and I presume he just grew tired of waiting for my explanation. Once again I fail to come up with an excuse and stay quiet, which only leads to, yep, you guessed it, teasing...

"Oh gods!" He gasps, "It is about him! I was wondering where you two ran off last night. I assumed you had to follow him around because father asked you to, but I still wondered if my plan worked."

I turn around, my mouth ajar. I narrow my eyes at him and step closer towards him. "What plan?"

Thor shrugs innocently and gives me a mischievous smile. "Oh, nothing, I just hoped that by taking Princess Elin away you two would, I don't know, do something about your feelings. I'm tired of watching you both ignore each other and pretend like there's nothing between you, so I had to do something about it."

I scoff and cross my arms, but then feel my cheeks heat a little at the memory of Loki kissing me last night under the beautiful night sky. "Well... so you know, something did happen last night."

"Wait, really?"

I hum in response, smirking at his gasp of surprise.

"What happened?"

"We, how do I put it?" I hum, teasing him a little as he pleads and nags for me to finally tell him. "We are a couple now."

"Holy Freya! Are you serious?"