chapter 120

Sadhvi's pov :

After coming out of my home.....which was never 'mine', we directly got into the car.

Siddarth was driving the car......but I turned my face to the other side and cried overmy fate.
However I just wanted to shout and say that I don't want to meet them ever.......I couldn't do that.
Deep inside my heart still craves for the love I have never got from them.

I silently sobbed as I don't want Siddarth to worry about me than he already is.....

I so wanted to ask where we were going but I stayed silent instead. After sometime I closed my eyes trying to sleep as I felt my head is going to blast soon.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I suddenly woke up with a jerk as I felt I was pushed forwards into an abyss.
I rubbed my groggy eyes to see properly.....only to see the dashboard so close to my eyes. I heard a gasp...so I looked in that direction.
Siddarth was gaping for air as he looked at me.

"Shit baby.....sorry I shouldn't have stopped the car so suddenly." He said after recovering from the initial shock.

I nodded as I leaned back and looked around only to find the big mansion in front of us.
I didn't take much time to recognise it as our HOME......

I looked at Siddarth gratefully. I really wanted to talk with mom......she makes my mood as brighter as a sun.

He smiled back at me......it assured me that everything is going to be fine.

I slowly got out of the car and then we both walked side by side to the home.
As soon as we entered I saw dad who was reading some file and mom was nagging him to not work at home.

They are like the ideal couple we read in novels.....
As soon as she saw us she got up from her seat and came towards us running.
I saw shocked to see her so excited for our visiting.
I think she is missing Siddarth so much....why wouldn't she? This guy who is beside me haven't visited his own mom for nearly 5 months.

I was caught off guard when I was bombarded with the breathtaking hug.
My eyes widened in realization.......mom was happy to see me.

I felt like showing my tongue and make a face at Siddarth saying 'mom loves me more....' but I stopped myself as it seems too childish of me to do that.
Siddarth was smiling at me.....he was happy for me.
My eyes teared up with the overwhelming feelings I am encountering right now. I moved back slightly and quickly rubbed off my tears.

Mom frowned and said
"Why are you crying Sadhvi??? Siddarth....is he the reason for that??? No need to hesitate. I will teach him a lesson."

I laughed in between my tears as I imagined the almighty Siddarth who will be beaten by his mom.
It's too funny to not laugh.

She is looking confusedly at me.
"Mom...I. Am fine." I said but I was cut off by Siddarth.

"Mom I want to say something with you guys.....first let's take our seats." He said listening to him even dad kept his files aside giving Siddarth the whole attention.

Now we all were seated on the sofa....I sat beside Siddarth who was pressing my palm assuring me nothing is gonna happen.

"Mom....we both went to sadhvi's parents...I hope you know that." He said to which mom nodded and waited for him to continue which he did in few seconds.
"So he received a package for our photos. Those were little intimate ones.....After seeing them they blamed Sadhvi for that. So I was bloody angry and I brought her here." He said.

"What???how can they blame Sadhvi......Sid what are those pictures?? And who clicked them??" Mom asked angrily.

"You know ria???? Dad's friend's daughter.She was after me while I ignored her and said I don't wanna be in a relation with her. But I think she stalked me....when I was with Sadhvi she took pictures and posted it in college forum. It was a huge scene back there too. Everyone called Sadhvi ugly names but I revealed that we are husband and wife and ria was suspended from the college.
Now she even sent those to her parents.......they are....I don't wanna say it." Siddarth closed his eyes in frustration.

"Oh....I understand. I will talk with Ria's father. I will not leave them for what they did to my daughter. They gotta pay the price for their stunt." Dad said angrily.
Mom was trying to calm him down......

"Ok.....even her parents don't believe Sadhvi........Sadhvi I want to say that they don't deserve to be called parents if they are not with you when you are in crisis. You should .aintain distance atleast untill they realise your worth. You understand me???" Mom said.

I nodded my head for that.
"Ok....its already late in the evening let's resume the day." Siddarth said as he stretched his body.
I think he is tired....why wouldn't he.
He was waiting for us at the mall and now he drove the whole way....he will surely be tired.

"Before that have your dinner." Mom said.

I nodded my head obediently. After that we were settled in the dining room.....servants came and served all of us.
I happily are the dinner.
The thing happened in the evening was long forgotten........and I want it to be like that.

And then both me and Siddarth came to  our room.
I smiled at myself saying that.
We surely progressed in our relation.......it was a long way from calling it his room to our room... And I am glad that we are here now.

After entering room he went to change his clothes....so I went inside the closet to grab my clothes.
I opened it....it looks like mom stuffed it again.
I shook my head helplessly as she will never listen to me. I already have many clothes.....

I took a cotton pyjamas and changed it after Siddarth came out. He was laid down facing the ceiling when I came out of the washroom.

I went towards him, sat on the bed and placed my head on his chest....

He tried to get up but I pushed his shoulder down and hugged him tightly.
"Siddarth......I am so happy and grateful that I got you as my life partner. I don't know how I would have survived if I was with any other guy....." I said.
I heard  a growl so I got up only to see his intense grey eyes glaring at me.

"You are mine.....and don't even think about other guy." He said seriously.
I gulped and nodded immediately.
He sighed and closed his eyes....may be to cool down.
"Let's sleep." He said.
I threw the towel on my shoulder which I was carrying from the time I came out of washroom on the floor and slept cuddling him.

He is my happy place.

****

Hey guys....
Please don't forget to vote the chapter.