Chapter 67

*children must be taught how to think, not what to think*

*Leah's Pov*

I had been in the compound for at least two months now on house arrest. There was not much to do considering how big the place was.

"That kid is really annoying," happy says in the training room, punching some bags while I'm sat on a chair reading a magazine.

"Aw, he is sweet. Leave him alone. Why don't you message him back?" I defend Peter.
"Dont want to get his hopes up. At the moment he is just a friendly neighbourhood spider man," Tony says walking in and sitting on the arm of the chair that I was sitting on.

"How was your meeting?" I ask looking up at him.
"Oh, same old same old. Nothing I can't handle," Tony answers, leaning over and kissing me.

"Get a room," Happy joked and I sent him a playfull glare.

I stood up and walked into the sparing area. I ducked under the roped and got into the ring. Happy walked over and Tony was watching intrigued.

"Wanna fight?" I ask.
"Okay, I'll go easy on you. No powers though!"
"Ugh, fine. Oh, and you don't have to go easy on me," I winked.

We walked around in a circle for a few minutes waiting for one of us to take the first hit.
I decided to throw a punch in and he dodged it but I spun to the back of him and stood on the back of his leg which caused Happy to lose his balance and fall to the floor.

"AYYY!" Tony cheered for me.

* * *

A few hours had gone by and I was just in the lab with Tony, watching him work while I scrolled through my phone.

I recommended video of Spider-Man popped up on my screen, so I decided to watch it.

"Hey, Tones? Come watch this!" I said with excitement.
I walked over and he leaned against my arm, looking at the video playing on my phone.

"Hey! You're that spider guy on YouTube, right?"  A middle aged man said behind the camera.
"Call me Spider-Man!" Peter beamed, he was in his spider man suit, standing on a small roof of a tiny building.
"Okay, Spider-Man. Do a flip."

Peter does a flip on the roof in the video.

"Yeah!" The street Vendor cheered up at spider man on the roof. "Not bad!"

The video ended and I was looking at Tony with a big smile on my face.
"He's such a sweet kid, Tony!" I smiled, twirling away from him and making my way back to the sofa in the lab.

"You seem to like him a lot," Tony said, putting his equipment down and sitting on the sofa next to me and putting his arm around my shoulders, so I leaned my head against him.

"He's a good kid. He deserved what he has, 100%" I answered Tony.
"I agree, I agree."
"You won't let him get into any trouble, will you?" I ask, putting my phone down and looking up at Tony.

"I promise. Just a friendly neighbourhood spider man, right?"
"Right."

He leans down and kisses me passionately until we needed to catch our breath.

I think you can imagine what happened next... ;-;

* * *