- 𝟎𝟑𝟔

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ [ ꜱᴘᴏᴛɪꜰʏ / ᴀᴘᴘʟᴇ ᴍᴜꜱɪᴄ ]
ᴘᴏᴠ [ 3ʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ]

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ [ ꜱᴘᴏᴛɪꜰʏ / ᴀᴘᴘʟᴇ ᴍᴜꜱɪᴄ ] ᴘᴏᴠ [ 3ʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ]

𝙳𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚜 𝚡 𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚐
↳ 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝

𝗴𝗮𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗻 𝗸𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗲𝘀 𝘅 𝗴𝗶𝘃ē𝗼𝗻

"𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘦, 𝘣𝘭𝘶𝘦𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘺. 𝘪 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘪 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘦, 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭, 𝘪'𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘢 𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘵𝘰𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵. 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘶𝘵. 𝘱𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘯 𝘴𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘵, 𝘱𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦, 𝘭𝘦𝘵'𝘴 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥. 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪, 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘪 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘯."

- time and time again, the thoughts of the pair combing souls in the sense of intimacy has come to mind but the fear of becoming addicted kills the moment, knowing they wouldn't bare to keep their hands off one another. making love is just more than ripping each other's clothes off and going at it, but it's more of the feeling that counts. silk sheets and moans that sound like song melody's, a burning love jones almost. the act of blossoming into a man or a woman and the newly found lost of innocence.
x melaninhoodrat

𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘅 𝘀𝗮𝗯𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗮 𝗰𝗹𝗮𝘂𝗱𝗶𝗼

"𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘨𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘨. 𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘴 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳? 𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥? 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦, 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳, 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥? 𝘢𝘮 𝘪 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥? 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘱𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘴, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺'𝘳𝘦 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥."

- black women, curves to die for, maybe? slim waist some would kill for, and love handles one would desire to caress. powerful is an understatement as her lady down below works magic and wonders of all kinds. her smile lures them in and she traps them in her clutches as she preforms the acts that are forbidden to the ear but allowed by the sentiment.
x melaninhoodrat

𝗽𝗼𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝘅 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗳𝗮𝗶𝘆𝗮𝘇

"𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵, 𝘥𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘴. 𝘪'𝘮 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦, 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘯𝘰 𝘦𝘹𝘤𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺. 𝘪 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱. 𝘪'𝘮 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘦𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘥 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘧, 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘥𝘰, 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺."

- afraid of the crazy things love can make you do, try the insane things that you decide to commit once you've created a soul tie. you become crazy in love and you are bound to each other by any means possible without any more sudden restraint or restrictions.
x melaninhoodrat

𝗳.𝘂.𝗰.𝗸. 𝘅 𝘃𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗮 𝗺𝗼𝗻é𝘁

"𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘣𝘦 𝘢 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱. 𝘶𝘩, 𝘪'𝘮 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘳𝘺𝘯𝘢 𝘫𝘶𝘮𝘱 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴. 𝘸𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘢 𝘫𝘶𝘮𝘱 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸. 𝘮𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘢𝘤𝘳𝘰𝘴𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘷𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦."

- even if something happens, i'll forever be his best friend and first lover. keep them wondering in public and be his seducing vixen in private, my forever lover and motivator as we mess up silk sheets and the aroma of shea butter and love lingers as we share honey kisses, love bites, and tender embraces.
x santana davis

𝗯𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝘅 𝗱𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗲𝗹 𝗰𝗮𝗲𝘀𝗮𝗿

"𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪 𝘨𝘰, 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪 𝘣𝘦, 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘨𝘺. 𝘪 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦, 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘣𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦. 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘪 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘣𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶."

- if she isn't there i feel myself get antsy seeing as though her presence has become like a drug to me and i just need her around. she makes my world go round and without her aura, her feel, her touch, without it i go mad. she's the amphetamine that gets me high, but keeps me sober and sane all at the same time.
x elijah king

𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝗯𝗹𝘂𝗲 𝘅 𝗰𝗹𝗲𝗼 𝘀𝗼𝗹

"𝘪 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳, 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦. 𝘪 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘭𝘶𝘦, 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪'𝘮 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶."

- together, we believe in each other and keep each other on track. i believe in him and he believes in me. we're each other everything, i'm the muse to a man of silence, but also a man who indulges in the art of love and me, of course.
x santana davis