13.- UA Sports Festival: III, Unstable

Chapter's up a bit earlier than usual!

U all know things are about to go down when I use the Game Of Thrones soundtrack.

Jk. I guess.

Enjoy the read!

· · ─────── · SONGS · ─────── · ·

I. Empty - Ricky Marano

II. They Don't Care About Us - Michael Jackson

III. Rasputin - Boney M.

IV. Phantom - Allen Mock, Chow Chow 

V. Trust Each Other -Ramin Djawadi

· · ─────── · Empty - Ricky Marano· ─────── · ·

"GIRL, YOU WERE AMAZING OUT THERE!" Mina said eagerly, rushing to hug her friend full force, and (y/n) laughed a bit as she patted her head playfully. Mina being Mina somehow lifted her mood instantly, she couldn't help but have a soft spot for her.

"Oh, come on, I barely did a thing! Denki's ability is way too powerful though, I'm sure he'll give everyone a hard time when he grasps a hold on it." She shrugged and Kirishima rushed in.

"Yeah, but even so, you were amazing! So manly!" (y/n) laughed back at his comment and smiled in response, feeling a bit eased away from everything. Little did she know how worried the redhead was. If Kirishima was good at something, it was at pretending to keep his cool-cheerful self, not to worry others.

She carefully made her way towards the balcony, eager to watch the next matches play up. Everyone may not be as intrigued as she was, but come on! She just got the opportunity to watch real superhumans fight each other? like, a real-life avengers thing? She was thrilled!

Thing is, this match was kinda hilarious. The Iida boy was being thrown off from side to side by a crazy inventor girl, and yeah, there wasn't much action after all. She smiled lazily as she grabbed a little chocolate bar and munched a piece of it while resting her face on her free hand.

"You did well out there." A monotone voice said and she turned around, only to find Todoroki quietly standing by her side. She didn't know how to react... so she just didn't.

"Hn, some people say so, yes. Thanks, I suppose," She murmured, munching a bit of the choco bar in irritation, "You were pretty damn cool too I guess..."

She shrugged her nose and lowkey facepalmed herself. Gosh, how irritating! She couldn't hide her admiration for his strength and raw power. It irritated her how even now she was willing to compliment him, "I didn't know you could make such a bold move."

Todoroki felt inexplicably bad? He- he wanted to apologize but honestly, talking about that was harder than he thought. He kept repeating the ways he could apologize to her in his head, but the words just wouldn't come up as he wanted to. Now, she was complimenting him and he honestly felt he didn't deserve her praise.