"Breakdown"

Third person POV:

"Alex! Alex! wake up Alex!" Kara had Alex in her arms as she had tears in her eyes. 

"Ok I need a crash cart now lets go people!" 

"Wh-what happened to her why did she collapse?" Kara was stumbling upon her words and couldn't think straight. She had no medical knowledge and couldn't reveal her powers.

"Its fine Kara she just passed out after all she just found out that the love of her life was dead all along. I will just give her some time to rest ok." Meredith knew what she was doing. She would deal with worried patients all the time. 

An hour later:

Alex woke up and burst out into tears.

"Where- where is Meredith I need her in here!" 

"Ok ok I'm going to her just wait here." Kara zoomed out of there using her powers as Alex cried into a pillow.

"Lexie- I'm sorry I just dropped it on you I thought you knew. Did you not keep up with our hospital. That's why its called Grey Sloan Memorial. Me Cristina, Derek, and Arizona we bought the hospital and named it after you and Mark.

"Where even is Cristina Arizona and Derek? All these people here are new and I don't remember them at all where is everyone!" 

"Brace yourself Lexie you missed a lot and I don't know how your going to take this. Cristina went to Switzerland and now is chief of a hospital. Arizona left with Callie to New York and before you ask yes Sofia is with them. And Derek is dead."

"Mer I'm sorry for your loss I didn't mean to remind you of him dying."

"Lexie that was years ago don't apologize how are you?"

"I think I want to get to know this place better I mean I have missed a lot. I just have to tell Kara."

Third person POV:

As Alex walked up to Kara she saw she was hugging someone curious to see who it was she got closer and was greeted by them.

"Oh hey Alex I'm here!"

That's all I can post today sorry I have school and Homework also today is Supergirl day.