𓂸

𝐉𝐨𝐬𝐡𝐮𝐚☝︎

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 15𝐭𝐡, 2066
𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺

Fallon listened to Sagira talk about her relationship problems while munching on oreos.

"Ace, you gettin on my nerves." Fallon said, getting fed up with her complaining about the relationship she's in. "If you would just leave the lil girl alone, you wouldn't be stressed the fuck out." He continued, standing up.

"You makin yoself upset and stressed, stop fuckin complainin and blamin it on that lil girl." Fallon said, watching Sagiras face frown up.

"Blame it on yoself fo goin back to ha toxic ass. Imma punch yo ass if you tell me bout her again. That shit aggravatin." He said, going upstairs and leaving Sagira with her face scrunched up.

He was right though, almost everybody in the house had enough of her relationship problems and the complaining that came with it.

It was always Monte giving her number to other girls, flirting with them, or her walking in on her cheating with another female.

And Fallon knew for a fact that whatever Monte had, somebody else would have it too but better. There was many people in the world for Sagira to date.

"I know she ain't get that stupidity from me, must've gotten it from ha dumbass grandma." Fallon mumbled, walking into his room and sitting the oreos on the bed before laying on Sonders back.

Sagira got up and walked upstairs, seeing Sarnai go downstairs. She stopped and watched him walk out the door, closing it gently.

She stared at the door, remembering when Fallon had told him to stay in the house and not go nowhere but to school and back.

She shook her head, going to her room knowing that he wouldn't listen to her even if she told him to come back home.

-

"39." Kaltain told Joshua, hearing him suck his teeth over the phone. "Imma do the last one, don't fuckin worry bout it." Josh said, irritated as Kal took the blunt off the table that Sorin had just finished rolling.

"If yo ass wasn't in jail, you wouldn't have to depend on me fo that dumbass shit. They yo fuckin opps, they was goin after you not me." Kal said, putting the blunt in his mouth and grabbing the lighter to light it.

"I told you to do that shit a year ago, you could've been  got them." Joshua replied. Kaltain stood up, holding his phone to his ear and the blunt between his fingers before walking to the room.

"Like I said, those aint my opps they yours." Kaltain said. "Should've stayed yo ass outta jail." He continued.