Stalker

A/N- Um, so for a while I won't be taking requests. You can send them in, but I probably won't reply until I'm back to doing them. I'm sorry, it's just it's taken more out of me then I would like to admit with this much writing. There will be one more post tomorrow that's not my normal schedule (and Friday, I'll tell you why soon) and then it'll be my normal schedule like before. Sorry again. Requests I've received before this will still be posted with my normal updates but requests after this will probably take a while. I'm sorry.

T

T.W- Near sexual harassment, but it doesn't happen.

-Third Person P.O.V- 

Peter frowned as he walked home, his senses were ringing in the back of his mind, warning him of something. He looked around the street he was in but saw nothing that could make him think there was any real danger. 

Shaking his head a little he continued his way home, making sure to pay a little more attention to what was around him. He'll make sure to tell his dad about it just in case it could be something. 

-

The eighteen year old male stood in the shadows, watching as the young Stark made his way home. The boy wasn't so much in love, more so, he wanted the boy to himself and no one else; he couldn't explain why, but there was something about the Stark that made him very intrigued. 

He continued to move in the shadows, following the younger to the tower. He keeps his eyes sharp as he watches him move through the streets. He won't let someone hurt him, he's no ones but his. 

He will get Peter Stark, even if it's the last thing he does. 

-

"Hey dad, can I talk to you real quick," Peter chirps as he walks into the lab, thankfully by the time he had got into the tower his senses had stopped ringing. 

Tony looked up from his work while nodding his head, "sure kiddo. What's up?" Tony asks, a hint of question in his voice. 

"It's just my senses were ringing when I was walking home, but I didn't see anyone around that was even looking at me, and no one was in danger," Peter explains with a small shrug of his shoulders. 

Tony stays silent for a moment as he thinks over it a little more. 

"If it gets really bad while you're out, call one of us okay. Maybe something was happening far away so it made your senses go off, or maybe you were on edge," Tony replies, hoping what he had said was the right thing. 

Peter hums and smiles while thanking his dad before walking out. 

-

For two whole weeks it had felt the same when he walked home, but there was never anyone around him that looked to be a danger and he never really saw the same person while walking home. 

Peter had come home from a long patrol and was passed out in bed when he felt his senses start to ring, as though telling him that someone was near him. 

His eyes shot open and he looked around the room, seeing everything and hearing everything with his enhanced senses. Looking around his room he couldn't see anything besides his furniture and other things that were meant to be there. Listening carefully all he could hear was his own heart beat and those that were meant to be there. 

Frowning he concentrated more on his senses, it still felt as though someone was in his room and he couldn't shake the feeling of it. He decided to get up and go get someone to sleep with him in the living room. 

He made his way into the kitchen and thanked the Gods that Bucky and Steve were in there. They both looked up when they saw him and sent him smiles. 

"Hey Pete, you okay?" Steve asks, 

"Um well, I was wondering, if maybe- and you can say no. But, can you stay with me in the- in the living room. My- my senses are acting up- and I don't- I don't wanna be alone," Peter mumbles, fumbling over his words. 

Bucky and Steve nod while Bucky replies, "sure Pete. We'll always be here if you need." 

Peter smiles and thanks them while they make their way into the living room. His senses were still a little off but he pushed it aside, knowing he was safe with his Uncles. 

-

Another week passed and Peter mostly slept in the living room with someone, his senses had been going crazy and he could never shut them down even when he was trying to sleep in his room. When he was with the others though it felt a little better. 

Peter stepped into the bathroom and began to undress. He pulled his hoodie and top off and stopped when his senses started to ring loudly. He didn't see anything, but he knew something was off. 

"FRI, get dad," Peter whispers as quietly as he can. 

He looks around again and sees no one but can't shake the feeling that there is someone there. Peter turned once more and felt his heart stop for a moment, a boy, who looked no older than 19 was stood in his door way, his eyes zeroed in on Peter. 

"I have wanted to see you for so long," the boy whispers, taking a step towards Peter who stumbled back. 

"Who are you, how did you get in here," Peter shouts in fear. 

Before the boy had the chance to answer Tony was barging through the door, his suit wrapped around him. "Get away from my son right now," Tony growls. 

The boy turns to him, anger in his eyes as he shakes his head. "I don't think so Stark. If I can't have Peter. No one can," the boy growls, turning quickly to Peter and pulling a gun, taking aim and firing within seconds.

If it weren't for Peters reflexes he would have been dead. The bullet clipped his shoulder instead and Tony rushed forward, knocking the boy to the ground and making sure he was unconscious before moving to Peter. 

"FRI, call the others and make sure Bruce has the med bay ready," Tony says while helping Peter up. "You okay kid," Tony asks. 

Peter nods, "yeah. I'm fine I guess, it kind of explains why my senses have been so off recently," he mumbles while looking at the boy on the ground. God he was weird. 

-

-

-

A/N- I just- I didn't know how to do this one ngl. I'm sorry. 

- M xx