Mixed Signals ~ Ch34

Thank you for 2k followers and all the people that followed me after reading this book! And also thank you to those that comment lovely things and those that vote, it means alot to me like you like my work ♡

¤ (Y/n)'s Point Of View ¤

"So your cursed energy has finally come out to play, huh?" Gojo said with a smirk. He squat down to the floor, checking the damage done to the establishment with awe in his eyes. His fingers trailed against the marks made on the wall silently. I couldn't help but gulp nervously while watching the two infront of me judge the force of my power.

"W-What do you m-mean, Toru?" I stuttered out nevously. My left hand began playing with my fingers whilst my right hand closed the fan. Nevous was an understatement for what I was feeling right now.
"Well, I mean it's no secret that you have powerful cursed energy. I just didn't expect it to ever make itself known." Satoru said with a small chuckle. From the corner of my eyes, I noticed that Yuuji silently began counting the amount of dolls I had taken out with that one hit before gasping at the result.

Gulping once again, I clicked my tongue unconsciously. I stood there frozen with my eyes glued to my feet. What do I do? Does he know that I have a cursed technique? Does he know the I've been hiding certain information? Sukuna wanted the fact I had 'Heart to Heart' as he called it, to be a secret. He wanted this to be his secret weapon. But now that Satoru might have found out...That could be over.

"Why the worried face? Don't worry! I'll help you control it! I didn't mean to scare you with all this information, I'm sorry." He apologised sincerly, standing to his feet so that he could put a hand on my shoulder to comfort me. Wait...He thinks I didn't know about my cursed energy which means that Sukuna's plan might jot be compromised after all. I wondered that since Satoru knows I have strong cursed energy...Who else knew?

"N-No, It's okay. So how did you find out out whether or not I had this powerful cursed energy?" I asked him curiously.
"It's not hard to notice. It's practically radiating off of you." He said smugly, gesturing towards the now closed fan which was stil glowing brightly which meant I was still pouring cursed enegy into it without even realising it.

"Can you feel it now?" I asked him. I also wondered if he could feel the energy coming off of me or see it but If I start asking too much questions then he might get suspicious.
"Mhm. I'd say it's as powerful as Sukuna's." He commented while staring me in the eye. Yuuji behind me gasped at hearing that information.
"Woah! Really?!" Yuuji exclaimed in what seemed to be a mix of shock and excitement.

"I wonder if it's to do with the fact that you have his heart in you." Satoru mumbled innocently into my ear. I froze at his words, unable to look up at him. Did he know? I was getting mixed signals from him. It's like he's toying with me. One second, I think he knows and the next he doesn't.
"Just kidding! Who knows? You might have just been born with powerful cursed enegy?" He said lightly, waving off his previous statement so easily. I calmed down slightly after this but now I know that he really was toying with me.

I relaxed as Satoru changed the subject, telling Yuuji to continue his training and ignore the slash in the wall. I think Satoru realised I felt uncomfortable. I wasn't sure why but I felt horrible lying to Satoru. I've lied before in the past but I've never felt this guilty for it.
"Okay (Y/n)! Now back to training!" Satoru said giddly, skipping up to the cages to let more dolls out. I pouted at him in disappointment.

"But I'm tired!" I told him, unwillingly releasing a small yawn at the end of the sentemce as I tried to walk closer to him. After swinging that fan only once, I was winded almost like I had been training all day.
"No no, your cute little yawn won't get you out of training!" The silver haired male scolded playfully, tapping my head like a child.
"I demand one more hour before you go to sleep!" He ordered enthusiastically making me sigh sadly.
"Okay, Toru." I agreed tiredly before once again releasing a tired yawn.

So this is what exercise feel like...I don't like it.

(A.N ~ Sorry for the short chapter again, next should be longer. Vote and Comment! Love ya!)

Chapter 35 Quote Teaser :

"Welcome home, Princess."