The Reason behind reasons

Rain

I frown immediately when I saw Ken seating next to Mr. AD. The bitches, I mean, my not-every-day friends are following that Asian guy everywhere since we came out from our class. It has been for three hours now. I'm truly bored until that guy entered Crambled Mix Cafe. Finally, I could take a break. If it's not just for bet, I won't be here.
That's when I saw Mr. AD next to Ken.

What the fuck! Are they dating?

I felt the familiar knot that twitched in my stomach whenever i see Ken talking to someone else. Don't blame me, Ken is the nicest person I've known and people usually falls for her.

"Ken!" I called.

It took her some time to figure out it was me.

"Holy fucked the hell who fucked the greatest shit that takes all the innocence of her!!!" She cursed loudly. I heard Mr. AD laughed his head off beside her. Are they really that close?

I walked in their table. I really want to grab her away from that guy. She cursed again and took out a hoodie in her bag. She immediately wrapped it to me and zipped the zipper up just an inch below my chin. Am i not desirable for her that she has to wrapped me up?

"Hey, what the shit are y----"

"Dressing you!" She spat and glared at me. 

I shrugged and continued ogling her face. I really want to see if she's into Mr. AD. Then, I looked intently to Wade. I don't know if he can get my silent message of "back off".

Ken glanced at Wade who is still laughing out loud. She patted his back forcefully to stop him from laughing.

"T-that..w-was.. the most c-colorful p-phrase I've ever heard in my entire life." He says in between laughs. Ken rolled her eyes. I groaned inwardly. I felt the pang of jealousy.

"If you still love your life, you'll shut your mouth, Summer!" She warned him. Mr. AD put a hand in his mouth to stop the sounds of his laugh from coming out but his shoulders are still shaking which gave him out.

Ken angrily throw her notes to him but he just continue laughing. I just kept on looking at them. I'm still dealing with my inner demons. Shit! Stop heart. Keep Still! 

She picked up the bread knife beside the plate of their orders. Wade immediately raised his hands in the air.

"No-no.. Not that Kristen!" He stopped hurriedly but the amused look is still in his face.

Kristen put back down the bread knife and throw him murderously look. He just grinned at my friend. "You have a tounge-twisting colorful profanity!" He teased as he started picking up the notes.

Ken was about to say something when Wade turned his gaze to me, "Is she your girlfriend?"

I was caught of guard. Did he noticed the look that i am giving him? Damn! I should have been more careful. What if Ken found out I'm into her? She will surely avoid me! I started to panic.

When she looked at me, I vigorously shook my head. 

"She's a friend." She said dismissively and sit back on her chair. I then sighed in relief.

Wade gave her a nonchalant glance and look at me again. What now? Why can't he just mind his own business? Damn that guy!

"Then why are you acting so possesive of her?" He asked pointing at the zipped up jacket that she put on me. Sheesh! Did he also noticed this?