Ch.11 - Drunk Dial The Right Person

All this new RDJ footage. So adorable. And that new AOU trailer oh my gooooosh, so good. Ad his giggles outtake ahh adorable.

Alright, enough rambling, here you go, enjoy!
_________________________________________

It was three in the morning on a school day and she was gonna be in some deep shit. Like jussasic park kinda deal. The stuff that you will not be able to pull yourself out of. The hugest steaming dump--

Okay. You know what? You get it. Over kill. Got it. Something that's still being struggled with, you know, crossing the line, going to far. Over explaining things, like now.

But now is here, and there is over there, right? Like you might not totally understand how there and here are different places but you have a feeling that they might be, like, totally super weird cousins. Like Tumblr and Facebook. Like that sorta, like, okay we are built off of the same platform but Imma let you do you. Yeah. That sorta deal.

And when you, epiphanies, epiphanized? Is that a word. I don't think so. Sorta like the word banana, like, it's not a Beatles song, you don't need to na na na na forever and a day. Canada. The Cha Cha. Cincinnati. Cinnamon. Ooh cinnamon. Sounds French. Those moustached clever cats know how to prepare a dinner and drink. Like vodka. Vodkas so tasty. Did-did you know that it tastes so amazing, like cough syrup. So gross. Or even worse, gasoline.

Not that Charlotte knows what that tastes like--gasoline--because she certainly knows what Vodka tastes like right now.

Answer: So good.

It starts, like, no please don't drink that. Oh god, you complete cookie coward. Yuck yuck. It'll make you feel like shit you ass hat.

But then your brains all like, bro, will you chill out? I'm trying to get my jiggly on. Just like, I know my limits, so calm your bouncing balls.

Whatever. Where was she again?

Aw right, right. She was being a typical tooth bag. She'd drank, like, swear on her iPhone, like an hour ago and it still hadn't left. She's pretty sure she slept. Think so. Like twelve percent sure. Almost.

Anyways, god she could get off topic. Wait, what was she saying?

You know she had this dream that felt like hours but was probably only, like seriously only twenty minutes of being passed out with her face drooling into the carpet, the fuzzy thing that had just appeared out of one of the boxes.

But she had dreamt such lovely dreams. So nice. Like space dreams but not really with the space part. So, she was wandering around school, not here in Seattle, the one she had been planning on attending in marvellous Miami.

And, can she tell you--wait Robert said to never start your sentence off with the word 'and', plus to avoid the word said, which okay, sure, she knew that. But--oh crap nugget, that's another word to not start a--whatever.

Anyways. She was wandering around, totally not lost, totally knowing where she was going, and happy, and the sun was blazing through the windows. It was great and she was in this nice dress and it was just really, really, really great. Like it was one if those dreams where you just want to go back to bed after you've woken up.

I know you've been there. Seriously, we all have. Don't be shy, it's okay.

Who was she even speaking to?

Well, you may notice that she is a writer and these moments will pop up from time to time because everything is a story to her. Even her own damn life, plus she was drunk, and nothing makes sense when you're drunk. Especially this drunk.