Dangerous Flirt

The young woman gazed upon the high ceilings and walls surrounding the enormous hall, watching as many maids took part in decorating it for tonight's event. The decorations were not a joke to Mrs. Park as she had invited many talented men and women to enrich her palace with beautiful ornaments.

She slowly approached the balcony, so taken by the scene before her that she does not notice the sofa placed around the balcony. She winced the moment her feet stubbed the leg of the chair.

Jimin who had been standing against the balcony to view the decorations snapped his bead back towards the sound and lo and behold, he was right about guessing it was her. Those clumsy little pitter patter of her foot steps always gives her away.

He sighs at the pout which takes over his lady's face. "Careful there, little one." Approaching her, he coos.

Y/n huffs, flipping her hair back over her shoulders as she curls her toes to stop the stinging. The moment Jimin reaches her side, she goes bouncing ahead of him and towards the balcony where he was a moment ago, leaning her whole abdomen over it to look down at everything in fascination.

Jimin comforts his hand that is left hanging in the air with a nod and turns towards her who is hanging half off the balcony. His stomach drops instantly and he quickly ambles behind her to hover his hands over her waist.

"Wow.." She awes at the work, unaware of her surroundings. "It all looks amazing."

Jimin breaks into a smile as he moves to stand close next to her, guided hand slowly coming to lay on the small of her back. He turns his head to glance at her and almosts flips a table. Looks like besides her beautifully sparkling eyes, there is a lot more to look at. But he respectfully averts his gaze away and mumbles with his lips amusingly tilting up. "Love, careful with the height."

Her excited eyes leave the scene before her and trail down to calculate the height, but alas, she does not have to go through all of that as her attention automatically falls to a horrifying reality.

Yes, her chest is basically popping out from her dress. She instantly backs away, cheeks flushing deep red. He saw. He definitely saw. There is no way he did not. Oh God..

She pulls the front of her dress up, hiding her two little girls from the shameful eyes of others. Thank God it is only Jimin here. But then again, this man is the definition of shameless itself. She is relieved that he at least knows when to stop looking and pushing.

She sees his apple cheek dimpling lightly as he stares ahead and squints her eyes at him. "Do not laugh." She mumbles to which he breaks into a full grin.

"You are adorable." He states factly, and she can not argue. She is really adorable. Captain said it himself and he always speaks the truth. Do not argue.

Clicking her tongue and flipping her hair back, she slowly ambles to his side with pride and stands next to him with royal attitude. His complement does a lot to a person you see.

"It is tonight." She recalls to which the man nods.

"Mother sure went ahead this time." Jimin speaks before a defeated sigh leaves him.

Y/n tilts her head at him as a confused hum leaves her lips. "What is the matter?"

"Nothing much. I just dislike such events." He confesses.

"Why?" She inquires, stepping a bit close to him.

"I do not like being in the presence of a bunch of ego-filled self-conceits I do not know of. I might as well just steal their treasures." He scoffs.