fourteen

Sorry for the late update!
Happy reading! Alli x

Written on 22/4/21, WC: 1264

-

[ 2nd Person POV ]

You yawned as you slowly opened your eyes. You could still feel the tiredness from the day before in your body, all because you stayed up all night researching about care for pet mice and tarantulas. Oh, and a jumping spider too, since Lucas had come with a friend.

There was a knock at your door. "Come in?' You said questionably. The door slowly pulled back to reveal Sebastian. He wore a loose t-shirt and a pair of shorts that you had found from the guest room, probably from your brother. Sebastian smiled upon seeing you awake.

"Good morning, (Y/N). How did you sleep?" He asked gently, walking with a plate in hand. The plate held a cup of tea and two scones. You raised an eyebrow at his gesture. "You know how I slept, Sebastian. You were right next to me," He chuckled at your words. "Also, what's with all this?" You gestured to the plate.

Sebastian grinned. "Today, we have black tea. It's bitterness will help to kickstart your day, and to accompany it, are some butter scones I have baked."

You took a scone from the plate and munched on it, "Oh, that's good.."

You quickly finished the scone and took the other one on the plate. "Have you eaten breakfast?" You asked. Sebastian tilted his head, "Eat?"

You nodded. "Yeah! Have you even tried the scones you made? They're delicious!"

Sebastian shook his head. "I'm not hungry-" He began to say, but was cut off by you. "Ahh~" You said, holding the scone to his mouth. "Come on, try it! You made these!" You encouraged him.

Sebastian didn't have the heart to turn you down. Especially with that expression on your face; you had such a large smile on and giggled at his own confused face. He thought you looked adorable.

He took a small bite from the scone you held, chewing slowly and forced the piece down his throat. You cheered, "So, how is it?"

Sebastian wiped the corner of his lip with a finger and gave you a gentle smile. He couldn't tell you that he could not taste human food, or the fact that he was a demon yet. He wanted to enjoy being 'human' with you for a little longer.

"It's good," Sebastian replied. You laughed and placed the scone back onto the plate. "Oh shit, my bed-head is sore sight for the eyes.." You grumbled after catching a glance of yourself in the mirror. You quickly darted into the bathroom in the next room, laughing at Sebastian's sudden confusion for your escape.

••

After freshening up, you walked towards the kitchen, assuming that Sebastian had left the cup of tea he had made for you there. He no longer was in your room, and instead has taken initiative to sweep the floor; using a makeshift broom with spare materials he had found. It was quite smart actually, he had tied paper (that was folded into a fan shape) to a long rod you used to hang your laundry on using rubber bands.

You laughed in amusement at the contraption. Sebastian was certainly quite smart, you figured. "You do know that we have a vacuum, right?" You asked teasingly and leaned against the wall. He stopped sweeping and raised an eyebrow, "What's that?"

You let out a sound of confusion and gestured to the said vacuum. "That? It sucks up debris." Sebastian opened his mouth slightly and 'ooh'-ed. "Such advancements in technology will never fail to amaze me," He mutters. He walks over to the vacuum and picks it up with ease, accidentally causing the head of it to almost crash into your ceiling. "Careful!" You called and rushed over to him to pull the vacuum down.

He fumbled with the item, observing it and making mental notes in his head. You sighed and taught him how to use it, the excitement in his eyes was amusing enough. "If only I had this back where I was from, cleaning would be much more efficient.." He sighs and begins to vacuum the living room floor.

"Where you're from? All of this talk is making me think that you're from the Medieval or Victorian Era," You joked. Sebastian fell silent, the loud slurping sounds from the vacuum filling the atmosphere. You narrowed your eyes at him. "Sebastian?"

He pursed his lips, debating on whether to tell you the truth in that moment. "Well-"

"SEBASTIAN!"

Came a loud voice from your bathroom. You looked at the said man with a scared and confused look. Only you (and technically, Sebastian) were the humans living in your home.

"Oh no." Was all Sebastian said before rushing off towards the bathroom. He rapped on the door twice. "Young Master?" He asked quietly, not wanting you to hear him. The door pulled back and a hand reached out, pulling Sebastian into the bathroom with whoever was in there.

You watched, dumbfounded. "What the fuck?" Were the only words you managed to get out. You jogged towards the kitchen, picking up a knife from a new set you had picked out a week before. You crept slowly towards the bathroom, hiding the knife behind your back. You knocked once, "Sebastian? Everything alright? Should I call the cops?"

The ruffling of clothing from behind the door confused you even further. "Sebastian?" You called once again. He came hurtling out of the bathroom and was shirtless. This was the second time you had seen him like this and you narrowly avoided his gaze by focusing on a painting.

"Everything is okay," He said calmly. He did a 'calm down' motion and reached for the knife behind your back. You resisted, "But there's a stranger in there!" You protested.

Sebastian wrangled the knife out of your grip (and you had a surprisingly strong grip, Sebastian had realised) and placed it on the coffee table a few steps away. "It's not a stranger," He started as the bathroom door pulled back, revealing a young man looking to be a year or two younger than Sebastian, but old enough to be your age.

He had greyish-blue hair, with undertones of black; almost making it look like a shade of steel or a slightly lighter version of navy blue. His hair was swept to the side, effectively covering his right eye. The other eye was a beautiful colour of cerulean and shone with mixed emotions; fear, anger and relief.

He -thankfully-, was not naked like when you first met Sebastian in his human form. He had the t-shirt that Sebastian previously had on, which explains why he had come out shirtless. The t-shirt was even more loose on him than it was already loose on Sebastian and was long enough to reach the tops of his kneecaps, saving you from seeing his privates and scarring you for life.

"Remember the puppy you picked up after me? Blue?" Sebastian asked. You nodded slowly as the pieces came together.

The young man awkwardly held a hand out to you as he took a small step forward, out of his hiding spot. "Nice to finally meet you, (Y/N). I'm Ciel Phantomhive, also known as Blue, your puppy." He gestured to the pair of puppy ears that sat atop his head, matching his hair. The realisation finally sunk in as you gasped.

You froze in your position, not knowing how to react. The shock caused you to get a clearer look at Ciel.

Oh no, he's fucking hot.