ᴘɪᴄᴋ ᴀ ꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀ.

[A/N] Do I prewrite these chapters? No. Do I think of plot points per chapter? No. I just write and go with the flow. I simply have a general aesthetic I want to portray in my head and do my best to display it with nothing but words. ALSO Y/N BOLD BOLD DAMNNN

Formal request for Y/N's hand in marriage <3

---

𝓣𝓮𝓬𝓱𝓷𝓸𝓫𝓵𝓪𝓭𝓮'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥.

The sun creeped through the windows, shining brightly in Technoblade's room. He laid still with an arm on his forehead, the other rested out. Groaning, his eyes unwillingly pried open, revealing the same ceiling he was staring at the night before. He must've fallen asleep. There was a small knock on his bedroom door. Sitting up, he looked over at the wooden entryway. "Come in." He groggily spoke. The door creaked open, revealing a quiet Y/N.

"Techno?" Y/N spoke, peeking in the door.

"No, Phil." Technoblade sarcastically responded.

"Yeah, yeah. Morning to you too, Elsa." Y/N mused. Techno chuckled in return.

"Morning, Y/N." Techno smiled.

"Oo, I like this smiling look on you. Suits you." Y/N giggled. Technoblade immediately forced the smile off his face, causing Y/N to frown. "Now you're just being petty." She said, sitting at the foot of his bed.

"Since when was I not?" Techno monotoned. Y/N's smile quickly came back as she adjusted to a crisscross position on Techno's bed.

"I have a gift for you." Y/N excitedly blurted out. Techno raised his eyebrows in amusement.

y̶a̸y̶y̶y̴.̶.̶.̶.̷g̸i̶f̷t̴ ̵f̶r̴o̸m̵ ̴Y̵/̴N̷?̴.̴.̵.̸p̷o̴g̴g̵g̶.̵.̸.̸

"A gift? For me?" Technoblade asked, adjusting so he too was in a crisscross position. "What do you want from me?" He quickly monotoned.

"Nothing, nothing. I just... I just wanted to give you a gift." Y/N snickered.

"This is extremely suspicious, you know." Techno furrowed his eyebrows.

"I come in peace." Y/N rolled their eyes. Technoblade took notice of the hands that were behind Y/N's back. In fact, they were behind their back this entire time.

"What's behind your back." Technoblade demanded.

"The gift." Y/N answered. Technoblade let out a sigh before speaking again.

"Alright then. Show me what you got."

"Ta-daa." Y/N hummed, pulling out a journal from behind their back. Techno raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"A book?" The man asked.

"Not just any book. Open it." Y/N said excitedly, handing it to him. Techno gently took the book, staring at the cover. It was made of leather with gold outlines. The spine was also plated in gold, and there was no cover title. Despite being knew, the pages looked aged and weathered, coming off as a brownish-coffee color.

"If I open this, a spider isn't gonna jump at me, right?" Technoblade interrogated. Y/N gave him a soft punch on his arm, causing him to chuckle. "Okay, okay. I'll open it." He gave in. He grabbed his reading glasses from his bedside table, putting them on and slipping his index finger under the cover of the book. Flipping the cover with ease, he opened to a random page of the book and began examining it.

Poppies.
Symbolism: Sleep, peace, and death.

According to Greek and Roman mythology, poppies would be placed on tombstones to symbolize eternal sleep, giving them the meaning of sleep, peace, and death. Some might spot them in the remains of a battlefield, growing near the graves of fallen soldiers. They come in many colors, most commonly being red. You can find them in other colors such as yellow and orange.