Chapter 55 - BEGINNING OF THE END 💞

VEER'S POV

Everyone was looking at Adhira in confusion.

She cleared her throat and said " Um...he is alergic to Fish ", she said it looking everywhere but at Vighnesh.

And everyone was like 'O' and continued their meal. But a smile appeared on Vighnesh lips.

" You remember that ", a satisfaction was clear in his tone.

" I remember everything ", she spit back making him shut his mouth for saying anything further.

This is not going to end well if it continued like this. But I can't do anything it's their matter to solve. I can only pray for Vighnesh.

The dinner went well after that. No back firing no teasing or taunting.

After dinner Kashyap's were all ready to leave but before that Vighnesh came to Adhira who was standing beside me. The first emotion I point lut in his eyes was guilt. And then some unshaded tears gathered in his eyes. Adhira's body stiff when Vighnesh hold her hands in his. She was too shock to react anything. She just kept looking at him with confused face.

" Addu , I know I am not the brother you always wanted. I should have trusted you. I should have listened to you. I should have supported you. But I did nothing than accusing you for the sin you never did. I accused you for our parents death but I no saint as well. I am also responsible for their death. Only if I gave you chance to speak your heart out then might be they were with us today ", by the time Adhira's eyes were wet and she was trying hard not to cry. She was just looking at him with blank face which was somewhere expected.

A lone tear dropped from Vighnesh eyes but he choose to continue, " I can't change what already has happened. I can't erase your pain, your suffering but I can assure you whenever you will be in need , you will find me by your side no matter what. My guilt is never going to reduce but I'll be at peace if you forgive me. That's the only thing I am looking forward from you ", he gulped the heaviness formed in his throat and mumbled,

" Forgiveness ", he bend forward and kissed her forehead. To my surprise she let him. Maybe she is affected by his words. Atleast that's what I considered.

" We'll take my leave now ", saying that he released her hand. One by one Kashyap's bid bye to her and us but she was standing there like an statue.

I put my hand on her shoulder and squeeze her shoulder a little which made her come out of her trance. She looked at me with teary eyes and I gave her a look 'everything will be fine' .

She went outside hurriedly and following her we went behind her.

When Vighnesh was about to sat on driving seat Adhira stopped him.

" Bhai ", it was the first time I was hearing Bhai for Vighnesh from her which surprised us all. Has she already forgiven him?

" Addu ", Vighnesh turned with a hopeful smile on his lips.

" You want me to forgive you right. Do you feel that it is easy for me ? You want me to be your old Addu but how can you forget that you yourself killed her ", Her voice was steady and low but painful one. And with that his smile fade away.

She took a step toward him and continued, " You might be thinking I am stretching this matter too long which is wrong. But in my view it is nothing in front of what I got from you. I was craving for your trust, I was craving for your support, I was craving for your love all these years but got nothing other than humiliation. You know even if Satya was with me everyday, every single day I was waiting for you. I was waiting for your call. I was hoping that one day you will call and ask about me...but you never did. But you did what I was not expecting ",