Chapter 22

Holywaterforgays credits sa piccc!! Wavyu!!

_________________

Lisa

I feel so numb

Weak..

Tired..

No tears can't escape from my eyes now, even though I still want to cry..

My tears are already dry... So am I.. Even my bloods.

I opened my eyes and im still on my nightmare's room. As soon as I opened my eyes, I saw my reflection. I soon realised I was infront of a mirror, and I can see my back because of a another mirror behind my back.

Suddenly, I heard someone giggling... A psychotic giggle... My eyes shot on the door and saw the woman that I hatred. The woman is carrying her favourite buck knife and go behind me as she started trail my back using her buck knife.

I then started to move, making some sounds from the chains. I tried to scream but no voice was coming out of my mouth. Huh funny, before, I was screaming from her help, but now, I was screaming because I need someone's help because of her.

"had a great time, looking at your marvellous body, hon?". She said sweetly with a sweet smile that everyone for sure thinks that she was a lovely girl.

The buck knife continue to trail down to my back. Suddenly, she back hugged back that made me froze. She then, pointed the back knife onto my chest, as much as I want to protest, I can't. My body can't move a single bit.

"your body is almost to be mark as mine... No one can get you away from me... No one.". She said as she giggles sweetly then she started to push the buck knife into my chest and I yell in agony.

She continue to push it more harder until she began to move the buck knife as if she was writing something. She stops and I was about to open my eyes when she suddenly stab my right boob. Again, she made my voice to come back.

Finally, she stops as she remove the buck knife to my chest while laughing crazily.

"look at that honey! You're finally Mark as Mine!!". She said with wide happy eyes as she trails my trailing blood trhen she licks it and releases a moan.

She leaned into my ear while looking at me with a hooded eyes in the mirror.

"you're only Mine"

*TOOT* *TOOT*

Fuck!

Fucking hell!

I get the alarm clock harshly then throw it in the trashcan as I hissed because of the pain that I'm feeling.

Suddenly, my door flew open, revealing my mom... My mom..

Oh yeah right. Right after "our date" my mom texted me that I need to go to our house since our relatives will be visiting us.

"sweetie, I heard you groaning earlier, that why i barged in your room."
My mom said with a worried voice and face as she approaches me and sat beside me.

I sat up and drink the water beside on my bed side table.

It's been 2 months since I started to dream this. And I have no plans to say this to my friends and to my family.

"oh, that's normal to me now, mom. Maybe it's just that I'm really really tired." I said with a wide smile to reassure her.

She sighed and gave me a soft smile and started to caress my hair (a/n: sna all).