19. Nothing But The Truth

Fifth Year:

I woke up with the alarm going off at 8. My curtains were closed so there was no light to help me wake up.

After a few groans, swearing, and hating my life, I got out of my bed and washed my face to fully wake up.

I brushed my teeth and stared at myself in the mirror.

Why did I even have a 8 o'clock alarm.

My hair was tied back in a bun, which was really messy now. Little baby hairs were coming out from the sides...

The Burrow!

That's why I had an alarm!

I groaned with the realization of the fact that we had to go to the Burrow. That's so far away and it's too early in the morning.

I went to my wardrobe and picked out my grey sweatpants and a random sweatshirt.

I would have cared more about the way I look in front of the Weasleys but, it's too early and I can't get bothered.

I let my hair loose, and tried my best to make it look decent with my brush.

After getting ready and grabbing my shoes, I went downstairs to wake up the others.

They were still in the living room, Teddy sleeping on the armchair, while Fred and Roxanne were squished on the sofa.

And James was...

Not here?

I went back upstairs to the first guest room on the left. I entered in slowly to find...

No one.

Okay, lets try the other one.

I walked through the corridor, and slowly entered the second room to find...

Bingo!

James Potter sleeping in his bed.

I grabbed the black pen that was on the study desk and tiptoed to the bed.

Hmm, what should I draw...

I climbed up to the bed as quiet as possible and leaned over to his face.

Maybe a flower?

Oooh, I know!

I took the lid out and started writing on his forehead.

After a few seconds, when I was almost done, James opened his eyes.

"What are you doing?!" Hewhisper yelled with his funny morning voice.

"Dude, you sound like thirty more than sixteen right now." I chuckled while hiding the pen so he wouldn't realize.

"Morning to you too." James rolled hi eyes as he changed to sitting position.

"Come on, Potter. We have to go to the Burrow. Your siblings are waiting." I clapped my hand and rolled out of the bed.

"Ugh, it's itchy!" He groaned an touched his forehead.

"Don't touch it! Ugh, great, you ruined the heart!"

"Did you..." he looked at my hand, then touched his forehead and looked at his hand. "Did... when... that's not fair! We said no pranks during holiday!"

"It doesn't count." I said teasingly.

I... probably shouldn't have said that.

"If that's how you want to play..." he jumped on me and I let out a small scream so the others wouldn't wake up.