13- I got a boyfriend

"Your name is Bailey Joy, am I right?"

The girl paused for a minute and stared into Mia's eyes, tried to find anything if she missed. "Then why did you ask if you know me or not minutes ago?"

So Mia was right. Her name was Bailey Joy. She was a good friend with cursed mouth. Bailey was known as a cursing machine. But her heart was beautiful.

She went to Mia Grace's funeral, she stayed beside her friend till the end. Even though Mia Grace left her, she didn't go away. She hated George Seith for stealing her friend.

She acted like a bitch in front of Mia Grace, bickering everytime but she protected Mia Grace from behind. She would send presents to Mia Grace with unknown title.

Mia grinned, she thought for a good reply. "Because I didn't want to greet you" Bailey suddenly laughed out loud. "So your filthy soul is still inside you, huh?"

Mia rolled her eyes, at least she could stay like a carefree girl around Bailey Joy. She was glad to meet a loyal friend of Mia Grace.

'Mia Grace, you are a fool. How could you leave your rare friend for a man who doesn't even care about you?' Mia scolded like a mother in her mind.

"Why are you so quiet? Were you expecting me to never return to my country?" Bailey asked as she sipped red raspberry iced tea of the young woman.

"Nah, I am glad to see you actually"

Mia grinned at the girl while took a bite of waffle. Words and smile from Mia made Bailey choked on the iced tea. "Oh my gosh, what's wrong with you?"

Mia quickly gave tissue and wiped Bailey's chest which was soaked in red raspberry iced tea. "*cough cough* it is your fault! You are acting like another person!"

Bailey shouted like a kid who was treated unfair. Mia laughed. "Ahahaha what do you mean with that? I am acting like Mia Grace! not another person"

Mia and Bailey stared into each other eyes without uttering any sound. "You changed, I thought you don't want to see me because you got married to that George Seith"

Bailey murmured as she lowered her head. 'She is not a cursing machine. She is a kitten with claws' Mia smiled at her thought.

"I am divorcing George Seith tomorrow"

It was the moment Bailey looked up at Mia. She was stunned by the words of Mia. There was no way her friend, Mia Grace would divorce George Seith.

She knew her friend well. Mia Grace was a good friend to her but after marrying George Seith, Mia Grace became a total stranger to her.

"What did you say?!!" Bailey shouted as people in the shop stared at the two young women. "Shh! Lower your voice!" "How can I when you said something impossible?!"

Mia sighed, ofc who would believe her? She realized that she stayed like Mia Clark. People told her that she changed in a blink.

"I am serious. I agreed to George about divorce. Starting from tomorrow, I am going to be a free single woman" Bailey didn't say anything.

She was lost in her thoughts ocean. She heard news about Mia Grace from people. They said Mia Grace had changed into completely opposite.

Now the young woman in front of her had changed like people said. But when did her friend change? Why did she change? What made her change?

One by one, questions ran in Bailey Joy's head. There were thousands of questions in her head, and yet no answers were found.

"You have changed into someone"

Mia awkwardly grinned.

"So tell me, what made you change?" Bailey crossed her arms and leaned back as she stared into Mia's eyes to find truth if Mia lied.

"Basically, I didn't change. This is my side which I had never show to others" Mia smiled as she took another bite of waffle.

Bailey searched for lies in Mia's eyes. She kept swimming in Mia's ocean eyes to find lies. But there weren't lies in her blue ocean eyes.

Also there weren't truths. Mia wasn't lying nor telling the truth. Bailey furrowed her brows, she took a deep breath before she said. "I am glad to see this side of you"

Bailey smiled. "Did you really lose your filthy feelings for that mf- I mean George Seith?" Mia nodded. "Do you want me to love a man who doesn't care for me?"

Mia's words made Bailey laughed out loud. "You found out the truth!" Mia laughed along with Bailey. She felt comfortable to talk with Bailey Joy.

'I am so happy to meet you Bailey Joy'

Mia spoke in her mind.

"I have something to tell" when they two finished laughing, Bailey started the conversation again. "What is it?" Mia asked.

"I got a boyfriend"

Mia eyes widened as her whole body froze. 'She got a boyfriend? She didn't show up in the novel after Mia Grace's death. Who the heck is that man?'

"I will introduce him with you when you are free next time" Bailey continued. Mia wanted to know the boyfriend of Bailey Joy.

Some boys liked Bailey but she turned down everyone because she had no interest in relationships. Who was that lucky man?

What method did he use to get the hard to get Bailey Joy? "He must be a lucky guy, he even made you fall for him. I can't wait to meet him"

Bailey grinned. "When was the last time you got excited for me? I guess it is really long time ago." Mia replied with a smile only.

'You are so heartless, Mia Grace'

"I am so glad to hear that you finally got a boyfriend. Call me if he dare to hurt you, I will bury him alive for you" Bailey laughed.

"I can't believe what I heard. But if he dare, before you could bury him alive, I will kill him first" Mia got shivers down to her spine. "You are scary!"

Bailey gave a devil smile to the young woman who was quivering. "Stop! That's really scary" Then they two burst out laughing, they spent time together for hours.

Then they bid goodbyes and went back to their homes. Bailey was so happy to see her friend in that way, she liked the current Mia Grace.

When Mia arrived back to villa, time was around 6pm. Mia looked up of the villa. Tonight was going to be the last night staying in this villa.

'I hope my parents villa is more bigger than this' Mia wished as she walked into the villa. But she met a man who was sitting in the living room, staring to the floor.

He looked like he was lost in thoughts. The whole villa was in silence. She couldn't see any maids including Maki. Mia ignored her false thoughts and went up to her room.

"You are finally back"

The man spoke out. Mia got startled by the sudden deep voice of George Seith. Wasn't he spacing out just now? He came back to reality so quickly.

"Mmm, I am back" Mia replied and was about to walk up to her room but was stopped by the next sentence of George Seith.

"I canceled our divorce"

•••••••••••••••

(I'm so sorry if there were mistakes)