24

A dark haired girl sat at her desk, looking down at a white flower she had made. Sara sat comfortably in the student council room as she simple looked down a frown on her face.

"Sara" a voice stated after the door had opened, her green eyes widened as she turned to see Yuki stood with a smile

"Y-yuki!" She suddenly shouted her face consumed with a blush as she looked at him shocked

"Stay away from Yuki"

"Is everything okay?" Yuki questioned while Sara eyes widened looking to see the concern

"Y-yes!" Sara shouted jumping from her chair "I was just going to check on the flower decorations!" Sara shouted before running away.

"But we already checked" Yuki mumbled watching as the dark haired girl ran through the door.

Yuki looked down at the white flower that rested on the desk, the one Sara has previously held. He smiled picking it up and lifting it to his mouth.

"Sara" he smiled as the flower was held to his mouth with a slight blush.

"Y-you!" A voice called out as Sara held a book in hand, her eyes scrunch in confusion as she heard the voice she turned to see Machi stood their out of breath.

"Machi? Is everything okay?" Sara questioned concern laced in her voice as the the girl simple glared

"You kept moving!" She shouted while Sara looking at her dumbfounded and in confusion.

"Moving?" Sara question tilting her head in confusion while the younger girl simple made her way toward Sara.

"G-give this to him!" Machi shouted holding out a white flower as Sara eyes widened "To yuki" Machi stated out for breath

"Machi can't-" Sara began before the white flower was stuffed in her head "Machi! Wait!" Sara shouted seeing the girl run away.

"Is everything alright?" A voice questioned while Sara stiffened her head turning to see Yuki walking toward her.

"N-no!" Sara stuttered as well as shouting at him while Yuki looked good her in concern

"Oh did you find some of the flower that's went missing?" Yuki questioned looking at the white paper flower in hand while Sara eyes widened

"N-no" Sara muttered as she clenched her  teeth in frustration and remembering the dark purple eyes of akito.

"It's for you!" Sara shouting and soon placed the flower in his hand before she ran away.

"For me?" Yuki mumbled looking down with a blush and unknown to him the dark haired girl had tears in her eyes as she ran.

'I'm sorry Yuki' she thought to herself before she ran away. Unknown to the two a certain 1st year student stood round the corner and saw her crying.

"Oni-Chan?" Machi questioned with confusion on seeing the tear before she looked to see Yuki smiling holding the flower.

Season 3 woohoo! Sorry I know it's short but most of episode 2 is tohru! And these two would of definitely has a moment. But it's only the start! Thank you for all your love and support on the book. I hope you continue to enjoy as I update