reunion

It's the next day y/n and jungkook decided to pay a visit to the kim's and jimin.
Well they already know that y/n and jungkook are back together. They are quite happy too.

Reaching their destination y/n and jungkook greeted the kim brothers and jimin. Y/n also told told them about meeting her brother yoongi. Taehyung seemed to know yoongi because they are both doing business.

Jimin and namjoon they both were really happy to see the couple. Jimin jungkook and taehyung had a fight again, I guess its gonna be a usual thing now.  Y/n thought taehyung was the sanest in them but y/n got proved wrong in just few minutes.

So namjoon oppa is rapping helping it?

Hmm yeah somewhere it is, namjoon said with a  small contented smile.

I heard your going to a doctor, how is it?

It's good y/n, infact the doctor is a really sweet and happy person, namjoon said.

He seems to be taking my spot as a bestfriend, y/n said with a pout.

Namjoon giggled.

Y/nie no one can take your spot, Dr.kim is a good person but he seems quite stupid to be a doctor, namjoon said.

Namjoon-ah you think I'm stupid!?! Waah!! A betrayal from my own bestfriend huh?

Dr. Kim- I'm so sorry I didnt mean it like that- what are you even doing here?!

Tsk tsk I know namjoon I was just playing, and I'm here to meet you and since the door was open I just made my way in I'm sorry-

No no it's okay hyung.

Oh who's this cute little girl your with joon?

She is my sister y/n, namjoon said.

Oh okay!

And also my girlfriend, if you try moves on her I'll make sure to beat you good. jungkook said.

I don't know how but jungkook always appears suddenly when a man approaches y/n or even tries to talk. His boyfriend instinct he says.

Oh great you kids look a great couple, Dr.kim said.

I'm Dr.Kim seokjin jungkook, Dr. Kim said.

Oh hello- wait how do you know my name!? Wait kim seokjin!!?!!  Jin Hyung?!?!

Apparently jungkook couldn't recognize jin because of the mask thingy on his face.

Yeah kim seokjin, Jin said.

You brat had the audacity to say you'll beat me huh?! When I raised you! And you dont recognize your hyung!? You muscled bunny!!

The others just watched jungkook getting scolded by Dr. Kim. Its shocking to see jungkook scared, Jin hyung is probably only person who can do this.

How do you know eachother kook?

We both stayed together, roommates , you know?

Oh okay, jimin said.

This ungrateful had the audacity to forget his hyung, what not did i do to raise you, I made you meals and this is what you do huh!?!

He can go on and on...

Jimin, taehyung and y/n are suprised by how kim seokjin keeps scolding breathlessly. Namjoon and jungkook dont seemed as shocked.

That's Jin hyung for you guy, jungkook said in sarcasm.

You sure he a doctor? Jimin asked to namjoon.

Yeah pretty sure,he said.

I'm y/n seokjin-sii jungkook's girlfriend, nice to meet you, y/n said with bow.

Wow look at her she is so well mannered and you, you clearly forgot about the virtues that I taught you, Jim said with a angry  and done look.

Nice to meet you too y/n,I'm jungkook's hyung so you can call me oppa no need for the formalities, jin said he is kinda sweet too.

Hyung you didnt tell me your here in Seoul!? And hoseok hyung!? How is he!?

He is great jungkook-ah, we both still live together, he misses you alot.

Jin removed the mask thingy that was covering his face.

Waah handsome, jimin and taehyung said at the same time.

Jin just smirked and agreed.

Yes I am, he said.

Hoseok jin and jungkook were three roommates, jungkook was the youngest but really smart. Jin was the eldest and always was really caring towards his young ones.
Hoseok was never a studious person but really very talented. They all loved eachothers company but as time came they had to have jobs and so they got separated.

Jungkook told the story to everyone.

They also called hoseok to meet up so they can spend time together. Hoseok was a dancer and a social media famous person  because of his dance, very well known indeed.

As hoseok came they had a huge hug and jungkook seemed close to crying. It must have been hard for him to stay away from them.

Soon y/n found out that her brother is also very well known and apparently hoseok is joining her brothers company. Time was spending all good and cool just like the usual.

Jimin and taehyung immediately got along with the other two because of their really friendly personality.

Namjoon and jin were having a talk laughing and all. Jin said namjoon is recovering really good. His nightmares are less than usual.

Jin is a really fun person and makes dumb jokes now we know why namjoon said he may seem stupid. Namjoon rapped for them and all were enjoying the performance.

Things seem so good now. Y/n got along with all the guys. Well usually a girl would get bullied when she is surrounded by guys but y/n seemed to kickasses.

Jin and hoseok were already scared how strong y/n was so sudden. Poor jimin was always the victim.

I dont care do something god damn!! It's not a problem to me I dont care find someone asap!!

What happened tae?

Oh! umm y/n..